Learning disabilities boarding school in Massachusetts: Boarding high school for kids with special needs in Massachusetts. Therapeutic boarding program for middle school & high school students, co-ed residential education for teens from NY, NH, CT, PA..
Riverview School: Riverview School, is a private co-ed boarding school in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, that serves students ages 11-22 with complex language, learning and cognitive disabilities. Our co-educational boarding school services 180 students ages 11–19 in the middle and secondary program, and ages 18–22 in the post-secondary program (GROW) with a 5-week summer option.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Boarding School Programs for Students with Language, Learning & Cognitive Disabilities (Ages 11-22) - Middle, Secondary and Post-Secondary Components
- G.R.O.W. (Getting Ready for the Outside World)
- Licensed faculty and sensitive staff
- Direct instruction in reading, writing and math
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Self-esteem enhancement and social skills support
- Twenty-four hour healthcare services
- Comprehensive after school and weekend activity program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Concord, Middlesex County MA, Concord Academy is a co-educational, independent, college preparatory boarding & day school for Grades 9-12 offering standardized testing, college preparation courses and advanced placement courses.
Believing that education is most meaningful when students find rewards in the learning itself, CA constructs an academic program that engages students’ minds and hearts and helps them become lifelong learners. Our students are encouraged to think with analytical power, imagination, and creativity.
Boarding options are available in one of our houses on campus or with host families. This is often the preferred option of new students.
Host families are usually parents of day students who wish to share their home and family experiences with a new student. Each student house has a house manager, a junior selected by house parents and the previous years’ Boarding Council.
Located in Granby (part of the Springfield MA metro area), The MacDuffie School is an accredited, co-educational, college preparatory day & boarding school offering 6th-12th Grade (day) & 9th-12th Grade (boarding) programs.
MacDuffie students hail from all over the country and the world, as well as from Springfield and surrounding towns in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Our students come from diverse social and economic backgrounds, and their interaction helps to make MacDuffie an exciting environment in which to learn. Our graduates attend some of the country's most selective colleges and continue on to successful careers.
Approximately 90 miles west of Boston, The MacDuffie School is a rigorous college preparatory school whose mission is to foster in all students the intellectual habits of mind, high ethical standards and respect for diversity required for becoming effective individuals in their personal and work lives and moral and responsible participants in the world beyond.
The MacDuffie School is fully accredited by the New England Association of School & Colleges.
Courses & features include:
- English As A Second Language (ESL)
- British Literature
- American Literature
- AP Modern European History
- U.S. History
- World languages
- Student government
- Advanced Placement courses...
Located in Milton MA, 8 miles south of Boston, Milton Academy is a private, preparatory, co-educational boarding school offering a rigorous Grade 9 - 12 curriculum.
Today, both young people and adults at Milton cite the diversity of the school community as a crucial element of living and learning. Students and faculty who are here, as varied and exciting as they are, attract others who want to learn and to teach in an environment this stimulating.
One of Milton's strengths is that the school offers the benefits of a boarding school and a day school. The full involvement of both of these student populations in the life of the school enhances and broadens the experience of each of the respective groups. Both boarding students and day students lead and participate in all aspects of School life.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!"
- TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Berkshire College is a co-educational boarding school for Grades 9-12 in Sheffield, New Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts (New England). At Berkshire, we offer a first-rate academic program, distinctive opportunities in the arts, and excellent athletics.
We provide an exceptional college preparatory curriculum with PSAT, SAT and ACT as well as AP offerings in all disciplines. It is what happens at the periphery of this exceptional core that sets a school apart.
As part of the Berkshire Model, learning for the 21st century, we offer our students an advanced math/science research program, the Center for Sustainability with environmental education, pro vita courses on topics of interest, and the Center for Writing and Critical Thinking. Berkshire School is a community that values accountability, responsibility, and respect.
With our solid foundation in academics, students also gain confidence and respect living in a nurturing and caring atmosphere within one of our ten dormitories.
All of our dormitories feature vertical housing, or students of all ages and grades; freshman through seniors. Our seniors are called upon to be leaders and role models in each dormitory.
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, fine arts, history, languages, mathematics and science
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Pro Vita Courses for Topics of Interest
- Advanced Math/Science Research Program
- Center for Writing and Critical Thinking
- Center for Sustainability with Environmental Education
Located in Great Barrington, in the Berkshires area of west Massechusetts, The John Dewey Academy is a year-round college preparatory therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens ages 15-21.
Serving Grades 10-12 and Postgraduate students, we provide an individualized and comprehensive education in a non-traditional therapeutic school setting. Our students are bright, troubled adolescents with a history of self-defeating or self-destructive choices.
At The John Dewey Academy, we take our identity as a college preparatory school seriously. With a highly credentialed staff of dedicated and passionate teachers, a small class size (six students on average), and high demands and expectations, we provide a challenging academic experience.
At The John Dewey Academy, adolescents encounter a peer-based community of empowerment, an exciting educational environment, the challenge of real responsibilities, and the realistic promise of acceptance at a college of quality. In such an environment, they can change.