Private boarding school in Boston MA: Boarding high school, college preparatory programs for boys & girls. Co-ed residential education in New England for students from Cambridge, Springfield, Worcester, Norfolk County, CT, NH, NY, RI, VT, PA, IL, NJ, TX, FL, CA, NV, GA..
Milton Academy, Boston: Milton Academy, located in Milton (8 miles south of Boston), Massachusetts, is a private, preparatory, coeducational boarding school offering a rigorous grade 9 - 12 curriculum.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-Educational Boarding High School (Grades 9-12) Today, both young people and adults at Milton cite the diversity of the school community as a crucial element of living and learning. Students and faculty who are here, as varied and exciting as they are, attract others who want to learn and to teach in an environment this stimulating.
Our active learning environment, in and out of the classroom, develops creative and critical thinkers, unafraid to express their ideas, prepared to seek meaningful lifetime success and to live by our motto, "Dare to be true."
- Classics, English, History, Mathematics, Modern Language, Music, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Science, Visual Arts
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Choate Rosemary Hall (Choate) represents the best in American secondary education.
Located in Wallingford, CT (2 hours by car/train from Boston & New York), Choate is a private, college-preparatory, coeducational boarding and day school offering third form through sixth form (grades 9-12), including a post-graduate year option.
Our balanced curriculum offers students a firm grounding in the fundamentals of clear thinking and expression — with emphasis on individual development.
Students new to Choate sometimes ask what they need to do to "fit in." The answer is simple: Be yourself and get involved. Choate is a community that has long embraced students and faculty of many backgrounds, cultures, races, and beliefs.
What binds everyone together is not just the shared commitment to superior teaching and learning but the supportive atmosphere in the community. There is pride in the fact that there is no "typical" Choate student.
Berkshire College is a co-educational boarding school for Grades 9-12 in Sheffield, New Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts (New England). At Berkshire, we offer a first-rate academic program, distinctive opportunities in the arts, and excellent athletics.
We provide an exceptional college preparatory curriculum with PSAT, SAT and ACT as well as AP offerings in all disciplines. It is what happens at the periphery of this exceptional core that sets a school apart.
As part of the Berkshire Model, learning for the 21st century, we offer our students an advanced math/science research program, the Center for Sustainability with environmental education, pro vita courses on topics of interest, and the Center for Writing and Critical Thinking. Berkshire School is a community that values accountability, responsibility, and respect.
With our solid foundation in academics, students also gain confidence and respect living in a nurturing and caring atmosphere within one of our ten dormitories.
All of our dormitories feature vertical housing, or students of all ages and grades; freshman through seniors. Our seniors are called upon to be leaders and role models in each dormitory.
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, fine arts, history, languages, mathematics and science
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Pro Vita Courses for Topics of Interest
- Advanced Math/Science Research Program
- Center for Writing and Critical Thinking
- Center for Sustainability with Environmental Education
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Massachusetts, across the U.S., and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The Putney School is an independent co-educational boarding school for Grades 9-12 in Putney, Windham County, southern Vermont, just 115 miles from Boston. The Putney School is an educational community where expectations are high, and friendships are close.
In addition to a challenging college preparatory academic curriculum with AP, SAT and ACT courses, each student participates in the arts and in music to develop skills that will bring lifelong enjoyment. We also provide evening art classes, project week, a work program, summer school and an ESOL program.
As one of the first boarding schools in the country to embrace coeducation for high school, we have had a long time to develop a residential program that nurtures, empowers, and teaches. Students are spread across campus in nine small dorms, ranging from 10 to 30 students.
Student Dorm Heads coordinate dorm activities and functions, from nightly dorm cleaning to weekly meetings and special weekend events.
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, modern languages, math, science, the arts, physical education
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses ACT and SAT
- Extensive Arts and Music Program
- Evening Arts Program
- English for Speakers of Other Languages Program
- Project Week
- Work Program as Community Help
- Summer Program with arts and creative writing
Located in Plymouth County MA, Chamberlain International School is a co-educational therapeutic boarding and day school, serving students ages 11-22 from Massachusetts, across the United States, and throughout the world.
We offer college preparatory and general education courses to both middle and high school students. As well as academics, Chamberlain offers on-campus diagnostic programming, individual therapy, psychiatric services, therapeutic groups, nursing care, and family therapy.
Chamberlain is co-educational with 98 boarding and 20 day students, typically 60/40 males to females. Students range in age from 11-22 and are in Grades 6-12. Some students stay beyond Grade 12 to participate in a transition program which may involve an apprentice program, college studies or both.
Chamberlain's students have a wide range of challenges, interests, insights, and potential. We have a 1:4 teacher-to-student ratio. Like everyone working at Chamberlain, teachers are profoundly committed to providing a great school experience for students who need strong support.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!"
- TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.