Meditation holidays in Ireland: Spiritual meditation training courses in West Cork. Meditation training workshops & seminars in the Munster area. Find holistic holiday / vacation. Meditation weekend & midweek breaks.
Big Moon Cottage Meditation Centre, West Cork: Big Moon Cottage Meditation Centre offers residential and non-residential meditation courses and retreats in Skibbereen, West Cork in the South of Ireland. Skibbereen is approximately four hours drive from Dublin and 1.5 hours drive from Cork City. Courses are held at the weekend and mid-week. Individuals and groups are welcome. We cater for a maximum of 6 people for residential courses and a maximum of 10 people for the non-residential courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The purpose of our Foundation in Meditation courses is to teach you about the background and practice of meditation in a clear, enjoyable and practical way. As a result you will be able to meditate effectively and correctly on your own by the end of the course. Your teacher Susan O'Brien has many years' experience and will guide your progress in small groups and in a very supportive and friendly environment.
- Residential or non-residential Foundation in Meditation courses. Open to individuals and groups. Available weekend or mid-week.
- In winter season, we offer one-week residential Foundation in Meditation courses, held in Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation for adults only at Big Moon Cottage. B & B open to all meditators and others who are just seeking quiet time.
- Corporate Training – Meditation in the Workplace. Training for corporate groups in Big Moon Cottage or at your workplace.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Gaiety School of Acting - The National Theatre School of Ireland is Ireland's premier training facility for actors located in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre. Set up by Joe Dowling in 1986 due to the lack of availability of actor training in Ireland at the time, the school has since gone from strength to strength and now runs a wide range of courses for all ages.
As well as it's two year, full time intensive actor training course, The GSA also runs year long part time actor training courses, short term part time courses for adults, courses for kids and teenagers and also a programme of courses for international students.
- Full Time Actor Training
- One Year Part Time Actor Training
- Adult Introduction to Drama
- Adult Page to Stage
- Adult Acting for Camera
- Stage Combat
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic Writing
- Young Gaiety: 4-16 yrs
- Youth Theatre: 16-19 yrs
- Make a Movie
- Summer Camps
- Educate Schools Drama Programme
- Irish Theatre Summer School
- Irish Theatre January Term
- Original Theatre Project
Conveniently located on South William Street in Dublin's city centre, Cooks Academy is a world class cookery school and Dublin's premier cookery institute boasting an 80 seater demonstration theatre and hands-on facilities for up to 72 students. We offer a wide range of cookery courses including 1-week courses, a 1-month certificate course and much more. Founded in May 2005 by Vanessa and Tim Greenwood, the unique mix of elegant and purposely fitted out premises, together with a relaxed, fun and educational environment has ensured the school's success and excellent reputation to date.
At Cooks Academy, we are very lucky to have such a superb team of professional, highly qualified cooks and chefs who together ensure so many different aspects of cookery are taught, as well as instilling confidence and enthusiasm in students.
Cooks Academy is proud to work with preferred suppliers in the areas of kitchen fit out, appliances and cooking equipment. We have based the decisions on who we work with on the basis of high quality and durability and these include some of the world's top brands whom we recommend for your kitchen. Cooks Academy provides all ingredients and equipment for courses.
The Art Hand is a new art school on the Waterford coast in south-east Ireland that runs intensive and challenging art courses taught by professional artists and tutors in painting, photography, stained glass, mosaic and more. The Art Hand is located in a spectacular rural landscape on the cliffs near Bunmahon in an area of great natural beauty called the Copper Coast.
The Art Hand is a place to make art and to be inspired by the land, sea and sky. Classes are small, the workshop and studio space is well equiped, warm and bright. The courses are aimed at Irish as well as overseas participants who want to develop their art or who simply want a creative holiday. Accommodation and food can be provided.
Waterford is well connected by rail, bus, road, air and sea. It is approximately 100km from Cork City and 135km from Dublin. Waterford Airport offers flight to and from destinations within Ireland and the UK.
The International School Of Make Up Artistry is located in Galway City. We offer make up artist training classes and ITEC-accredited make up diploma courses and have a high success rate of students achieving mainly credits and distinctions in all nationally and internationally recognised examinations. We offer evening and weekend classes.
95% of our past pupils are very successful in the work force worldwide. They are working within different areas of the industry, such as theatre, film, T.V., catwalk and photography. We also have past pupils working for top cosmetic companies such as “Mac” and “Lancôme” and others running successful business of their own.
LA Make-Up Academy, with studios in Dublin, Ireland and Burbank, Los Angeles, is a dedicated make-up & fashion training institute offering world class programs spanning make-up, special effects, fashion studies, and styling. All courses at the academy are LA Make-Up Certified. We also offer courses that are accredited by Internationally recognized FETAC & ITEC. LA Make-Up is also a MAC approved school.
Our students are given first class training taught by a host of national and international celebrity make-up artists ensuring 100% satisfaction from each course. LA Make-Up Academy uses only top brand make-up for example MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Cinema Secrets, Shu Uemura, Chanel, Lancome, and Nars and for special effect & airbrushing, Charles Fox, Screenface, Temptu, European Body Art, Kryolan, Tim Gratton, & Ben Nye. Our reputation in Dublin and Los Angeles is one of total excellence in the field of make-up training, surpassing every other training college.
- Make-up Artist Training Courses
- Ultimate Photoshoot Experience
- Hair Styling Modules
- Start your own business course
- Special Effects Diploma
- Body Painting
- Los Angeles, New York, London Fashion week Make-Up course
& More Brand New Short-Term Courses ...
• Calling students from Ireland and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK