Acting Schools Ireland: Acting lessons in Dublin, Drama classes for adults, children, teenagers, Youth theatre, Full-time, part-time acting courses for film, television actors, Intensive actor training, Acting teacher, Summer acting camps for kids in Temple Bar, Dublin city centre in D1 / D2 area
The Gaiety School of Acting, Dublin: The Gaiety School of Acting - The National Theatre School of Ireland is Ireland's premier training facility for actors. Set up by Joe Dowling in 1986 due to the lack of availability of actor training in Ireland at the time, the school has since gone from strength to strength and now rund a wide range of courses for all ages.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
As well as it's two year, full time intensive actor training course, The GSA also runs year long part time actor training courses, short term part time courses for adults, courses for kids and teenagers and also a programme of courses for international students.
Courses / Programs:
- Full Time Actor Training
- One Year Part Time Actor Training
- Adult Introduction to Drama
- Adult Page to Stage
- Adult Acting for Camera
- Stage Combat
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic Writing
- Young Gaiety: 4-16 yrs
- Youth Theatre: 16-19 yrs
- Make a Movie
- Summer Camps
- Educate Schools Drama Programme
- Irish Theatre Summer School
- Irish Theatre January Term
- Original Theatre Project
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
LA Make-Up Academy, with studios in Dublin, Ireland and Burbank, Los Angeles, is a dedicated make-up & fashion training institute offering world class programs spanning make-up, special effects, fashion studies, and styling. All courses at the academy are LA Make-Up Certified. We also offer courses that are accredited by Internationally recognized FETAC & ITEC. LA Make-Up is also a MAC approved school.
Our students are given first class training taught by a host of national and international celebrity make-up artists ensuring 100% satisfaction from each course. LA Make-Up Academy uses only top brand make-up for example MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Cinema Secrets, Shu Uemura, Chanel, Lancome, and Nars and for special effect & airbrushing, Charles Fox, Screenface, Temptu, European Body Art, Kryolan, Tim Gratton, & Ben Nye. Our reputation in Dublin and Los Angeles is one of total excellence in the field of make-up training, surpassing every other training college.
- Make-up Artist Training Courses
- Ultimate Photoshoot Experience
- Hair Styling Modules
- Start your own business course
- Special Effects Diploma
- Body Painting
- Los Angeles, New York, London Fashion week Make-Up course
& More Brand New Short-Term Courses ...
Situated in Temple Bar, the social and cultural heart of Dublin, Sound Training College (STC) provides a range of full and part-time Diploma and Certificate courses covering all aspects of Music Technology.
STC places a strong emphasis on the ‘hands on’ element on all of our music courses (full-time, part-time, day, evening & weekend).
We provide the developing music technology industry with highly trained personnel in the areas of Sound Engineering, Live Sound & Stage Production and Music Production.
STC courses and examinations have effectively set standards for the training within the industry, providing City & Guilds Diploma qualifications along with STC Sound Engineering & Music Technology Diploma programmes.
Our courses are delivered by a team of experienced industry professionals, all of whom are acknowledged experts in the music business.
In 1986, the Sound Training College was established to meet the needs of the burgeoning music industry in Ireland which followed the phenomenal worldwide success of bands such as U2.
Additional specialised areas of the course are taught by a panel of guest lecturers (past lecturers have included Elvis Costello, Tim Finn (ex Crowded House), Daniel Lanois (producer of the ‘The Joshua Tree’ by U2), Pete Holidai (producer) and Martin Clancy (Jack L Manager).
Full-Time Music Technology Diploma & Certificate Courses: - Sound Engineering and Music Technology
- Advanced Sound and Music Technology
- Certified Beginner and Intermediate Course (with Martin Clancy)
- Practical Electronics for Musicians
- Live Sound, Lighting and Stage Production
Part-Time Music Courses: - Sound and Music Technology
- Live Sound
- Electronic Production
- DJ and Production
Music Camps & Workshops: - Sound Engineering Summer Camp
- Introduction to Recording Weekend
Fiddlers Retreat, in Tipperary (90 minutes from Dublin), Ireland, is the only traditional Irish Music and Culture school of its kind in Ireland. At Fiddlers Retreat we offer a unique insight into Irelands Music and Culture, where you can enjoy music tuition, afternoon sightseeing tours, night-time Traditional Irish music sessions, sporting events, Irish language and cookery workshops. Homestay accommodation is available with meals. Both adults and students are catered for.
Fiddlers Retreat is located in Co. Tipperary, approx. 1 hour 30 minutes from Dublin. Open throughout the year, limited places available, early booking is advised.
Griffith College Dublin was established in 1974 and is now the largest independent college in Ireland, with a student population of over 5,000, including approximately 700 international students. It is based on a seven-acre campus in Dublin city centre. The Faculty of Design has an impressive reputation in the design community due to its teaching methods which focus on a high degree of interaction between staff and students. Student work is focused across a wide range of stimulating activities including practical workshops, specialist guest lectures, cultural trips, lab sessions, slide lectures, seminars and discussions. Live projects are worked on in conjunction with real-life clients.
Undergraduate Degree Program:
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture (HETAC)
- BA in Interior Design(HETAC)
- BA (Hons) in Fashion Design(HETAC)
- BA in Fashion Design (HETAC)
- Diploma in Interior Design
Postgraduate Degree Program:
- MSc in Applied Digital Media
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Ireland & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The Connacht College of Design is an interior design school that specialises in the Diploma in Professional Interior Design which is offered in various venues throughout Ireland. It is the only course that we offer, so we can concentrate on keeping it fresh and up to date each year.
We are a "school that comes to our students". Avail of Higher Education in Interior Design in your area. We offer upcoming classes in Galway, Castlebar, Sligo, Drogheda and Dundalk. We simply locate a large, safe hotel with excellent conference facilities, and rent this for the school year.
The Diploma in Professional Interior Design course is a combination of lecture, hands-on practical work, and optional field trips. This is a 23 session course consisting of one night per week for 13 weeks in-class lecture/workshop, 6 special design projects to build a portfolio and 4 optional field trips to interior design-oriented venues. Class hours are from 7:30 PM to approximately 10:30 PM. (Some classes will go longer, some are shorter.)
We offer our Diploma in Professional Interior Design course from September to March every year in venues throughout Ireland. Our curriculum covers not only the study and practice of interior design to a professional level, but how to promote and market yourself as an interior designer in a real-world environment.