Boarding school in Midwest: College prep boarding school in Cleveland OH area for boys & girls, co-ed boarding high school & middle school. Residential education programs for students from Cincinnati, Akron, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, MI, KY, IN, PA, WV, MA, IL, NJ, NY, CA, TX, FL..
Andrews Osborne Academy: Situated on 300 acres of land in Willoughby OH, just 30 minutes from Cleveland, Andrews Osborne Academy (AOA), is a private, coeducational boarding & day school offering co-educational day (Pre-K through Grade 12), and boarding (Grades 7-12) programs. Students may choose to board 5 days per week (Sunday evening to Friday afternoon) or 7 days per week throughout the academic year. Residential life is complimented by the diversity of background each student brings to AOA. While day students commute from the many communities surrounding Cleveland, boarders come from Ohio, across the country and around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs: - Boarding Program: Grades 7-12
- Day Program: Pre-K through Grade 12 Courses / subjects include: - English
- English as a Second Language
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education
- Fine Arts
- Equestrian Program
- College Counselling
- Summer Camps
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Kentucky and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Ohio, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in LaGrange County, north Indiana, Howe Military School is a co-educational private American middle and high boarding school organized under a military-like structure for Grades 7 -12.
Our military program is not intended to prepare students for military service but to give our students a competitive edge regardless of their career paths.
Graduates credit the self-discipline and organization they learned at Howe for their success in life. As a college preparatory school with AP and college prep courses PSAT, SAT and ACT, we make every effort to enroll only those students we believe will be successful in this academic environment.
Howe is both a great boarding school and internationally ranked institution of learning. Throughout its history, Howe has continued to build on the strong foundation of excellence in teaching, achievement in the arts and leadership that distinguished the school throughout its existence.
Accredited by the ISACS, Howe is prepared to meet the challenges of the new millennium and educate a new generation of leaders.
Military Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 7-12:
- Cadet Program designed to give our students a competitive edge regardless of their career path
- College Preparatory Program with English, math, science, social studies, foreign languages, the arts, athletics
- Lower School
- Upper School
- Potential Achievement Rating (PAR) System which challenges each student to attain measurable academic goals
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Summer Camp
Erie First Christian Academy (EFCA) in Erie, PA, is a private, accredited day and boarding school that provides a full-time college preparatory education for young men and women from all over the world. We provide co-educational day programs for Pre-K-12th Grade students, and boarding programs for Grades 8-12.
Our program is designed to bring out the best in each student through immersion in a nurturing environment that combines structured guidance with self-reliance and personal development and discovery.
At EFCA, international students attend school with American community students, this year we had students from 14 different countries. Our graduates experience academic success at the college and university level along with a high level of scholarship incentives.
Erie First Christian Academy is accredited by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and MSA (Middle States Association). All EFCA teachers are fully certified.
Located in historic Hudson OH, just 30 minutes from Cleveland, Western Reserve Academy is a mid-sized, co-educational boarding and day school serving students in Grades 9-12.
Our students, drawn from 25 states and 17 countries, have chosen Reserve for its fine academic, art, and athletic programs, and for the school's commitment to a set of fundamental values: excellence, integrity, compassion.
Nearly a century ago, alumnus and benefactor James Ellsworth boldly stated WRA's goal: "If it is worth doing at all, it is worth doing well. Western Reserve Academy should aim to be the best institution for learning in the world."
Imbued with the spirit of Ellsworth's idealism, WRA's students, faculty, and staff work together in a residential setting to realize our mission: A Western Reserve Academy education offers a transformational experience where students strive for excellence, live with integrity, and act with compassion.
Located at the Center for the Arts in Interlochen, 15 miles southwest of Traverse City in northwest Michigan, Interlochen Arts Academy High School is the world's first and foremost fine arts boarding high school for boys and girls in Grades 9-12.
We offer the highest quality training with college-preparatory academics. Interlochen Arts Academy boarding high school prepares young artists for rewarding careers and fosters academic excellence offering programs in creative writing, dance, motion picture arts, music, theatre arts and visual arts.
The academic curriculum includes math, sciences, English, history, political science and world language. Courses are rigorous and often exceed honors or advanced placement levels.
Boarding students at Interlochen Arts Academy live in one of six residence halls. Student rooms are small but comfortable and provide space and furnishings for resting and studying.
The campus is a safe, residential setting where students learn independence and self-reliance sooner than their peers attending other schools - a real advantage when preparing for college.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for High School Students in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Academic Curriculum (math, English, science, history, political science and world languages)
- English as a Second Language
- International students welcome
- Summer Arts Camps
- Adult Arts Program
Fine Arts Programs for high school students including:
- Creative Writing
- Dance such as ballet, modern dance and jazz
- Motion Picture Arts
- Theatre Arts
- Visual Arts