Indigital Institute of Recording Arts, Santa Cruz:
Situated in Santa Cruz CA, Indigital Institute of Recording Arts (IIRA) is designed to give students the essential knowledge for building a career in today's music industry. Our 18-month Audio Engineering and Beat Production Certification gives you the skills you need, without the enormous tuition costs of some recording schools. Santa Cruz is situated approximately 30 miles south of San Jose and 75 miles south of San Francisco.
- The National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA) has recognized all of Indigital Institute of Recording Arts programs as meeting their standards for Curriculum, Instructors, and Facility Quality.
- The IIRA is a Corporate Member by the prestigious National Association for Music Education.
- The IIRA is a Member in Good Standing of The Recording Academy, which is the official accreditation for schools granted by The Grammy Awards.
Why Choose IIRA?
- Hands-on, Practical Training
Immediate Hands-on training is a vital component to each student’s success, so we make sure each student gets to work directly with the industry standard equipment seen in all professional studios today.
- High Profile Clients
IIRA students work with the engineers that have worked with Chromeo, Lady Antabellum, Everclear, Chris Rene, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Cisco, Google, Wells Fargo, Ray-Ban, Intel, Ebay, and many more high profile clients.
- Taught By Professional Audio Engineers
The IIRA’s curriculum is taught by actual audio engineer professionals, in actual professional recording studios, who work regularly with world-renowned artists.
- 18 month full Audio Engineering Certification program
- Combines the curriculum of the Recording Engineering, Mixing, and Beat Production (6 months each)
- Each component can be taken as individual 6 month course
- Fundamentals of Hearing
- Fundamentals of Sound
- Acoustic Environment and Treatment
- Introduction to Mixing
- Dynamics Techniques
- EQ Techniques
- Fundamentals of Music Theory
- Understanding Synthesis
- Understanding Samplers
“I learned more in 18 months than I would have expected to learn in four years. Not only did I learn how to engineer and produce, I learned how to utilize my time and energy for something I really care about, and all the while having more fun then I ever imagined possible.”
— Benjamin Guzman, September 2014
"The instructor was very knowledgable, well-organized and presented information in a clear, easy to understand way. I would highly recommend The IIRA program to anyone interested in audio engineering.”
— Nick Palmer, September 2014
“My expectations were blown away the first day of class and I continued being fully absorbed until the very end. I received so much help and support during the courses. Coming from a complete beginner level, I feel like I have gained so much insight and knowledge it's unbelievable!”
— David Carkeet, August 2014
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1305 Fair Ave., Santa Cruz, California 95060, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.