Co-ed boarding school in Nebraska: Private boarding high school & middle school, college preparatory programs. Christian residential education in Midwest for boys & girls from Omaha, Lincoln, SD, IA, MO, KS, CO, WY, NY, CA, TX, IL, MA, PA, NC, TX, FL..
Nebraska Christian Schools: Situated to the west of Omaha, in Central City, Merrick County NB, Nebraska Christian School (NCS) is an inter-denominational, Christian boarding and day school NCS offers a full educational program for preschoolers through Grade 12. We focus on providing a college preparatory curriculum with AP courses, ACT and SAT and a program of extra-curricular activities and student services.
- From Highway 30 heading east (from Grand Island): Just west of Central City, turn north at the Fairgrounds Road. Go one mile north to the stop sign. Turn left (west) on Ormsby Road. Go west 1/2 mile. Turn right (north) at the Nebraska Christian sign.
- From Highway 30 heading west (from Columbus): Just as you enter Central City, you will cross some railroad tracks. Immediately after the tracks, turn right (west) onto 13th Street. Follow 13th Street across a set of railroad tracks (slight right turn), through a stop sign (Hwy. 14 intersection), through a 4-way stop, and out of town. Approximately one mile out of town, turn right (north) at the Nebraska Christian sign onto Inskip Ave.
- Alternate Hwy 30 west directions: Go into town on Hwy 30. Turn right (north) at the intersection of Hwy 30 and Hwy 14. Stay on Highway 14 until you come to 13th Street, which is the street the airport is on. Turn left (west). Go approximately two miles west. Turn right (north) at the Nebraska Christian sign.
- From Highway 14 heading north (from Aurora): Go approximately 18 miles north to Central City. Stay on Highway 14 until you come to 13th Street, which is the street the airport is on. Turn left (west). Go approximately two miles west. Turn right (north) at the Nebraska Christian sign.
- From Highway 14 heading south (from Fullerton): Follow Hwy 14 into Central City. Approximately one block before the second set of railroad tracks, turn right (west) onto 13th Street. Go approximately two miles west. Turn right (north) onto Inskip Ave. at the Nebraska Christian sign.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-06-02 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Kansas and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Located in Stockton, in Cedar County, southwest Missouri, Agape Boarding School is a non-profit boarding school for troubled and at risk boys in Grades 6-12 that specializes in a college preparatory program with AP courses, SAT and ACT along with a behavior modification program.
For the young man whose relationship has been destroyed with his parents, we help to repair and rebuild that relationship.
Instead of the student quitting or resorting to the "easy" solution, the staff at Agape work with these young men in order that they may find the right answers to their problems. The minimum stay in twelve months. We are accredited by the State of Missouri.
Students live in our new four-story dormitory building with 32 completely private shower stalls, bathroom facilities to accommodate 28 students at a time, and 160 individual student closet areas.
We have recently added a brand new basketball gymnasium with two separate workout areas. For outdoor events Agape has a swimming pool and a multi-use field with a baseball diamond in the southeast section. Students are able to play intramural flag football, soccer, and baseball during free time.
Maur Hill-Mount Academy is a Catholic, college preparatory boarding and day school located in Atchison County, northeast Kansas. Maur Hill-Mount Academy educates young men and women in Grades 9-12 in the Benedictine tradition of prayer, work, and love of learning.
MH-MA provides a well-rounded curriculum offering advanced placement courses, college prep SAT and ACT, grade-level requirements, numerous electives and TOEFL courses for international students.
We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
On campus, there is a young man's residency center (St. Leos) and a lady's residency center (Howard Hall). Rooms are each furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, and closet space, and they are also each individually climate-controlled so students may adjust to their preference.
The boy's center houses 80 students, while 40 reside in the girl’s center. In each, students have access to a kitchen, laundry facility, and lounges.
Located at the base of Colorado's majestic Rocky Mountains, Fountain Valley School of Colorado combines intellectual rigor with a spirit of adventure and exploration.
The school offers a college preparatory program for motivated students who seek a diverse and challenging learning experience within a close-knit and supportive community.
Founded in 1930, FVS provides a co-ed, boarding and day school environment for students in grades 9-12 from across the United States and the world. The School has an 1,100 acre main campus in Colorado Springs and a 40-acre Mountain Campus near Buena Vista, Colo.
FVS is proud of its Western roots and location, and encourages students to embrace the many opportunities associated with living in the West, including the School's adventurous outdoor education and equestrian programs.
Our strong academic component is complemented by an outstanding arts program, which includes both visual and performing arts. Athletics are also important to the School's 250 students, and FVS offers 33 competitive teams in 19 different sports.
New Hope Wilderness Camp, located in Ava (38 miles south east of Springfield), South Central Missouri, in the Midwestern United States, is a 21-day co-ed wilderness program, working with troubled teens (ages 11-20) who are experiencing conduct and behavior problems.
These include: Lack of Respect; Hostility Toward Loved Ones; Defiance Toward Authority; Truancy; Drugs; Violence; Depression and Unpredictable Behavior.
The individual treatment planning at New Hope is aimed at facilitating a change of heart, healing and strengthening family relationships, and inviting new beginnings. We have one competent staff member for every two young people. We utilize horses to do therapy with the young people, as well as daily counseling.
The ultimate goal of New Hope is to see the young people making positive choices in their lives, changing their heart attitudes positively, to facilitate a better relationship with their parents. We certainly believe Jesus Christ is the focal point for change, after one recognizes a heart need.
Located in Elkhorn, Douglas County, Nebraska, Mount Michael Benedictine School is a Catholic boarding and day school for boys (Grades 9-12).
Our high school was created for the purpose of helping to shape young men. We truly believe in our mission, trusting that the surest - perhaps the only - way to change the world is to work through our youth.
At Mount Michael, the core of the academic program is a college-preparatory curriculum. This enables the students to become inquiring learners, appreciative of their heritage, responsive and committed to the challenges of the future.
Mount Michael's five-day boarding programming is often referred to as "the best of both worlds". Students enjoy the fun of dorm life during the week and the comfort and closeness of being with their families every weekend.
Boarding and Day Programs for Boys in Grades 9-12:
- Full boarding (including weekend) and weekly boarding options
- Rigorous College Preparatory Curriculum with math, science, English, social studies and theology
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Athletics Program
- International Students welcome