Performing arts schools in Vancouver, BC: Acting classes for kids, teens & adults, speech & drama lessons. Vocal training, musical instrument classes & dance lessons, private acting coach. Summer camps in Vancouver metro area.
World of Fairy Tales Productions, Vancouver BC: The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups. Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
Speech, Arts & Drama Programs (Year-Round Programs For All Ages):
* Daycare Programs / Acting Classes (For 3-4, 4-5 & 5-6 years)
* Programs For 6 - 8 Year Olds
* Programs For 8 - 12 Year Olds
* Programs For 12 Year Olds & Up
* Vocal & Musical Instruments
* On-Camera Acting / Private One-On-One Coaching
* Public Speaking (Private & semi-private lessons available)
* Elective Programs & Courses
* Summer Camp Program
* Adult Programs (18 Years Old & Up)
* Drama Therapy for Adults and Seniors
Additionally: We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.
The Dance Academic School at the Perform Art Studios located across from Waterfront Park on Esplanade in North Vancouver, British Columbia, offers dance classes for girls and boys ages 3-18yrs from beginner to professional levels. We provide Ballet, Jazz Dance, Hip Hop Dance, Musical Theatre, Dance, Acting & Singing, Tap Dance, Contemporary Dance, Lyrical Jazz Dance for talented and creative young people willing to train in self discipline while learning technique and musicality.
Our classes are taught by dedicated, experienced and highly qualified dance teachers able to provide energy, expertise, enthusiasm & of course FUN! We also offer a First Start Performing Arts Pre-school Dance Program. Our exciting early childhood dance program, is a fun combination of Creative Ballet, Dance, Music & Art! -Designed for preschool boys & girls aged 3-6 yrs. Whatever the age, interests and goals of your child we have the best dance class for them!
General Dance Programs for girls and boys ages 3-18 yrs from beginner to professional levels; Ballet; Jazz Dance; Hip Hop Dance; Musical Theatre; Dance, Acting & Singing; Tap Dance; Contemporary Dance; Lyrical Jazz Dance; Voice Coaching / Lessons; First Start Performing Arts Pre-school Dance Program; Boys Only Dance Classes -Hip Hop, Tap & Ballet .
J. Addison School, located in the picturesque town of Markham (30 minutes north of Toronto), Ontario, Canada, is a private school offering Montessori programs at the pre-school and elementary levels, and an outstanding accredited secondary school program. Many people spend a lifetime striving to actualize their true potential. Their success in life is highly dependent on how they manage the associated challenges. Parents have an inherent duty to help their children in this effort. In fact, the dramatic growth of the tutoring industry is the result of the parents’ recognition that tutoring programs are specifically designed to help each child meet the challenge of developing their individual skill sets. Our program combines the best that tutoring centers have to offer: individualized, strategic, and accountable programming within a fully equipped and accredited school setting.
- Montessori pre-school & elementary programs
- Instruction of children in 3-year age groups
Accredited Secondary Program:
- Registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education
- Unique teaching and learning and support program
- French-as-a-Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- Summer Camp & more ...
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy (Metro Prep) is an independent, private middle school and high school program located in mid-town Toronto in Southern Ontario that prepares both Canadian and international students for success at university level and beyond. Our school fully supports your child’s potential and will help your child gain entrance and succeed at the university of their choice.
Founded in 1982, Metro Prep Academy provides a supportive yet challenging academic environment. The school was started with the belief that educators possessing the right attitude can have a profound impact on a student’s life. Our strength lies in developing the whole individual, through the personal relationships established with students and their families.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy is committed to fostering the intellectual, physical, social and creative potential of university-oriented students through a supportive yet challenging academic environment. Students graduating from Metro Prep are poised for success with the rigours of university and beyond.
- Middle school program (Grades 7-8): We provide a nurturing & supportive environment & a structured high school preparation program.
- High school program (Grades 9-12): We provide an excellent all-round academic environment for a young adult to acquire and master the skill sets of an independent learner. Students become confident & analytical.
- In addition to academics, Metro Prep offers a range of school athletics, and a wide range of extracurricular activities.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes answers the needs for high performing athletes by delivering the Ontario (Canada) Curriculum in small class sizes, with Ontario Certified Teachers. PEAC offers the Ontario Curriculum for students in grades 6-12 in Toronto.
PEAC‘s academic program is based on the current Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines. Students attending PEAC receive the Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma upon completion of grade 12. Students benefit from the use of laptops, smartboard technology and wireless access to the internet where lessons are updated online daily.
Flexible deadlines and high academic standards truly separate PEAC from any other school in Canada. PEAC is truely “Where athletes come to learn”. PEAC offers daily dry-land training / sport specific training to all student athletes as well as nutritional counselling and conditioning and strength training geared to their individual sport. In addition, PEAC's athletic programs provide male and female athletes with professional coaches, top level instruction, and skill development in their sport.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes is a co-ed school for high performing athletes:
- We offer the Ontario Curriculum grades 6-12, featuring fully accredited staff and courses.
- Sports include ice hockey, soccer, freestyle skiing, snowboarding and figure skating
- Academic subjects include but are not limited to English, Math, Science, International Business, Law, History, Geography, French, Visual Arts and Music.
All PEAC curriculum is regulated and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year