Delphi Academy Of Campbell: Located in the San Francisco South Bay city of Campbell, near the heart of the Silicon Valley in Santa Clara County CA, Delphi Academy of Campbell is a K-8 high school prep school.
Delphi Academy is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Vistamar School is an independent high school in El Segundo in the South Bay Area of Los Angeles, governed by a self-perpetuating Board of Trustees. We pride ourselves in providing first-rate college preparatory academics, caring relationships, and a global perspective to our students.
Vistamar School empowers students, preparing them to contribute and excel in higher education and in life, and commits to a broad and balanced program that challenges and engages students, building their individual skills and inspiring a passion for learning.
Vistamar provides an intimate atmosphere that fosters initiative, responsibility, knowledge of self and connections to others, and diversity of thought and culture that encourages authentic exchange of perspectives, mutual respect and a mature understanding of the world. In their studies, in their work, and in their communities, Vistamar students will embrace lives of learning, integrity, and purpose.
* History (Humanities)
* Languages (Mandarin Chinese or Spanish or other mother tongue language classes)
* Graphic arts
* Plastic arts and more...
Caterpillar Cottage Preschool, in the Los Angeles district of Encino, southern San Fernando Valley, is a neighborhood-based early childhood education school that provides a play-based preschool program with an eclectic curriculum for kids ages 2.5 - 5 years.
Our school is located in Lake Balboa at 17214 Cantlay Street. Our programs are open to children from Los Angeles communities that include West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Encino, Van Nuys, Reseda, Northridge and North Hills.
Seven Arrows Elementary School is a co-educational, kindergarten through to sixth grade school in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, CA. Pacific Palisades is situated on the Westside of LA, along the Pacific Coast north of Santa Monica, south of Malibu and east of Brentwood. Seven Arrows Elementary School is an outgrowth of Little Dolphins by the Sea Preschool, established 13 years ago in nearby Temescal Canyon.
Our school draws its inspiration from the multicultural arts and education program developed at Little Dolphins by the Sea. The school further emphasizes learning in science, math, and other arenas. We currently enroll approximately 100 students with a total of 19 teaching staff.
Seven Arrows Elementary cultivates a diverse multicultural community of students, teachers, and parents. Our low student to classroom teacher ratio allows us to work hand in hand as partners with our students and their families to promote a safe, harmonious and supportive learning environment.
- All elementary school required courses for grades Kindergarten through to 6th grade.
- Our core curriculum consists of Mathematics, Science, Global Cultural History and Geography, and an Integrated Language Arts Program that includes Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Speaking and Listening.
- We also employ professionals to teach specialty classes such as: Drama, Spanish, Music, Karate, Dance, Physical Education & Art.
Conveniently situated in Upland, San Bernardino County CA, First United Methodist Church Preschool provides early childhood education programs to children ages 2 years, 6 months old to 5 years of age. Classes are held from 8:45-11:45 a.m. Monday through Friday as well as 12:45 – 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, with a variety of enrollment options available.
Our preschool program was established as a service to the families and children of our area communities. Our quality curriculum emphasizes teaching the whole child by seeking to provide opportunities for the social, mental, physical, and spiritual development of the child. Active play is balanced with quiet activity to prevent fatigue and over stimulation.
We are located on the corner of Euclid Avenue and C Street in beautiful historic downtown Upland. We have been accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs, a division of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. NAEYC, Washington, DC State Lic# 360900330. We have also been a proud recipient of the national award for quality.
Within a Christian atmosphere, the staff seeks to teach readiness skills in reading, math and writing, a beginning exploration of science, music and art appreciation and a weekly language experience in Spanish. Creative play, traffic safety, field trips, nutritional morning snacks and interdenominational Christian education are also part of the program.
The Buckley School is a private, co-educational pre-kindergarten through to grade 12 school, the oldest coed day school located in Los Angeles, unique in its high level of academics, positive, friendly community, and small size. Based in Sherman Oaks, we serve families in Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Beverly Glen and surrounding communities. More than preparation for high school, students are moved thoughtfully and sensitively from Lower School and prepared for the more departmentalized Upper School program.
The school climate permits them to develop their abilities and a love of learning while they are challenged academically. Dr. Buckley’s approach addresses the development of the whole student, enabling them to become well-rounded, knowledgeable, and independent. At Buckley, we look for students who are well suited to our philosophy. For us, success means feeling safe to take a risk, ask a question, try out for a play or run for office. It means students who take the opportunity to learn and grow in all areas of school life, inside and outside of the classroom.
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Lower School Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
Our academic curriculum is well rounded, with courses in English, mathematics, science, history, and foreign language. Creative self-expression is encouraged as students are exposed to a wide range of classes in the visual and performing arts as well as classes in computer instruction and journalism.