Private Catholic schools in Fort Worth, TX: Independent elementary & middle school in Tarrant County. Preschool & early childhood education programs in the DFW metroplex. Christian schools in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area.
Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School: Our Mother of Mercy is a coed Roman Catholic private school, located in south-east Fort Worth, Texas. The school serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through to the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Christian Faith.
Fort Worth is the seventeenth-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city within the state of Texas. It is located on the eastern edge of West Texas.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Trinity Valley School, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a K-12, independent, college preparatory school offering programs for children. Trinity Valley School has four main objectives for its students: fine scholarship with its fulfillment at college; the development of wide, constructive interests; intelligent citizenship; and spiritual and moral development which promotes lasting values. Trinity Valley School seeks students of above average to superior ability who will contribute to the diversity of the student body and enrich the environment of the school community. New students are accepted from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.
Located in the north-west of Dallas in the suburban community of Carrollton, part of Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in Texas, Carrollton Christian Academy offers programs from pre-kindergarten through to twelfth grade. Our students are offered a comprehensive, biblically-based college preparatory program with dual credit and AP courses as well as college prep SAT, ACT and PSAT.
Since 1980, Carrollton Christian Academy has partnered with First United Methodist Church and our parents in seeking to develop young men and women with a deep faith, keen intellect, and compassionate hearts. Our faculty and administration provide a stimulating and nurturing environment that teaches children to think with their minds and respond with their hearts. Enrichment and honors programs are an integral part of the total program.
Carrollton Christian Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the Association of Christian Schools International and University Senate -- United Methodist Church. Our excellent faculty effectively teaches knowledge with the purpose of helping the child understand God's principles and purpose for mankind.
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, and social studies, health, physical education, computer applications, foreign language, and fine arts.
- Dual Credit and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses in PSAT, ACT and SAT