Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy, Spring:
Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy in Spring, Harris County, TX serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation. As we know, it is difficult for parents to find great childcare, therefore, our goal is to build lasting relationships with parents and the children we serve.
Academic Programs (For ages 2.5 - 6 years):
- Private, full-time preschool programs
- Academic tutoring on Saturdays
- After-school program
* We offer a full-range of curriculum covering reading, oral development, writing, social studies, arts and much more.
* The total social and cognitive development of your child is of paramount importance to us.
* Structured environment with a variety of instructional activities.
* Low teacher-student ratio 12:1.
* Advanced math, reading, writing, and science curriculum
* Comfortable and healthy setting
* Fine Arts and physical activities through music, play, and games
* Math Mania
* Power Science modules with field excursions and guest speakers
Full-Day Academic Program:
As our Young Einsteins develop into preschoolers they are provided with opportunities to gain a sense of mastery over their environment through child-directed exploration and play.
- Maximum group size: 10.
- Small group sizes to better meet the individual needs of the child.
- Teachers dedicated to the development of trust, security, and emotional growth through prompt, nurturing and responsive care.
- Curriculum designed to foster learning through stimulating sights, sounds and physical exploration.
- Daily reading to all children.
- Daily language activities to all children.
- Daily math readiness activities to all children.
- Daily science readiness to all children.
- Morning meetings activities that provide oral language development to all children.
- Weekly cooking, arts and craft, or music for all children.
- Detailed individualized reports on each child’s activities provided daily.
- Potty training efforts at child’s own pace.
- Sign language exposure.
- Spanish exposure.
- Bi-annual parent-teacher conferences (additional conference available upon request).
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 26420 Lexington Rd., Spring, Houston, Texas , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.