Find a private school in Santa Clarita CA: Christian K-12 school in Los Angeles area for elementary, middle & high school students. Preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education, college preparatory school in LA County, Southern California.
Trinity Classical Academy: Serving students in the Santa Clarita Valley and throughout Los Angeles County, Trinity Classical Academy is a Christian, classical, college preparatory academy that provides academic programs for students in Grades K-12. Trinity Classical Academy features a very challenging curriculum that targets the developmental strengths of Grammar School students by its focus on memorization of the facts and principles that comprise every subject area.
Montessori Learning Center, located in Ventura, California, is a pre-school and lower elementary school offering Pre-K through 3rd grade instruction. Choosing how your child will be educated in the early formative years can be the most important decision you make regarding your child's future. Early education has a lifetime impact. Montessori Learning Center - Ventura is about life, growth and development. This approach is to help the children help themselves. Montessori is a great way to educate children.
Are you searching for an American school that accepts international students?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a quality private school in California that provides academic programs for boys and girls from preschool through to high school. We offer an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world.
Suitable for students at elementary, middle, and high school level, this program immerses them in the English language and American culture through participation in classes and social activities with American students.
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Homestay accommodation with a local host family can be arranged.
Our school is situated on a beautiful 9-acre campus in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace - an idyllic location in which to improve your English and make new friends.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available
English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Anne Sullivan Nursery School and Kindergarten, Wildomar
Courses / Programs
Anne Sullivan Nursery School and Kindergarten is located in the city of Wildomar in Riverside County, CA. Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), we provide full-day and half-day preschool and kindergarten programs for ages 2 years 9 months through kindergarten. We aim to prepare children academically, emotionally, socially and physically for formal schooling. We are proud that our school is open to all children regardless of race, creed, religion, ethnicity, gender or disability.
Our dedicated staff provides a safe and emotionally healthy environment. Children participate in hands-on activities with a variety of open-ended materials that are geared to meet their needs and their diversity of talents and temperaments.
The school is situated on 30 acres of countryside which offers the children the benefits of a peaceful and expansive natural setting. This allows our teachers to supplement classroom instruction with learning experiences based within nature itself, stimulating the children’s interest in and respect for the world around them.
Conveniently located in Costa Mesa in Orange County, Renascence School International offers advanced academics (science, math, history, language arts, the arts, and physical education) and fluency in English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish for preschool, elementary and middle school aged children.
Renascence School International was established to prepare Southern California children for success in the new global environment through strong academics and multilingual fluency. Our school is part of the International Renaissance School family.
We work on the principles that in today´s world children are constantly exposed to new countries and cultures. As globalization increases, we believe it to be of vital importance to gear children to adapt quicker to other educational systems and standards. We pride ourselves on our high quality education with strong linguistic and academic features. We have a second campus in Panama City, Florida.
* We offer a complete curriculum from preschool through to middle school with strong academic and multilingual aspects including Mandarin Chinese language immersion.
* We also offer a complete Enrichment and Academic Support program.
Located in Oakland CA in the San Francisco Bay Area, Beacon Day School is an independent, Pre-K through Grade 8 school for boys and girls. At Beacon, our Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle School Programs offer your child a brilliant path to success, whatever his or her interests, talents, capabilities, or ambitions. In addition to our traditional curriculum offerings, we also provide our own After-School Program, so hard-working parents can relax knowing their child is in dependable care.
We offer an academically rigorous, skill-building, project-based, interdisciplinary curriculum that is flexible enough to meet each students level of readiness. This curriculum is tailored to each student’s ability and needs. The arts, foreign language, physical education, and social-emotional learning are inseparable from the core curriculum.
At Beacon Day School, we share a single vision: to prepare our students to be passionate, life-long learners who are productive, healthy contributors in an ever-changing world. Each classroom is organized into small, flexible pace groups that allow teachers to know precisely when each student is ready to progress or needs extra help.