Private Schools California: Child care San Fernando Valley, Daycare center Los Angeles area, Preschool, Kindergarten, Childcare service for babies, infants, toddlers, Nursery school, Early childhood education in Northridge close to Reseda, Chatsworth, Granada Hills
Kidsville: Kidsville, U.S.A. is a full-service private school, serving 6 weeks to 15 year old children. We are located in the City of Northridge in LA in San Fernando Valley, 1/2 mile from the famous Northridge Fashion Center. We provide an infant and toddler center, an academic oriented pre-school, kindergarten up to grade 1 & 2, after school pick up and drop off services and activity filled camps for summer, fall and winter for the people of Northridge, Canoga Park, Winnetka and throughout the wider San Fernando Valley and West Valley communities.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Glen Park Montessori is a premier pre school located in San Francisco, CA, off Van Ness Avenue 101, one block from BART and within walking distance of Glen Park Canyon. We provide a Montessori curriculum and ecology studies patterned in the Montessori framework.
Through our Ecology Studies, we invite children to become acquainted with our natural world through activities and field trips designed to connect them with the love of and appreciation for nature, an understanding of the interconnectedness of all life, thereby planting the seeds of sustainability.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Village Montessori School is located in the University Park area of Irvine in Orange County. We are a Montessori school offering programs to children from 2 years of age through to the third grade. The Village Montessori standards of excellence in program development, childcare, staff selection, and parent rapport, have led the University of California, Irvine, to choose our program to build and operate the University Montessori on their campus.
All of our schools have repeatedly met the standards of excellence required by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs (NAEYC) and are fully accredited.
Montessori specialists are chosen as teachers for their loving, respectful attitudes towards the children as well as their comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education. Favorable teacher-child ratios ensure the very best experiences for your child.
The GeoKids / Menlo Survey Child Development Center is an accredited, nationally recognized, non-profit parent co-operative providing high quality child care for children aged 3 months through to pre-kindergarten (5 years). The center is located on the Menlo Park, CA campus of the United States Geological Survey (USGS) in San Mateo County, and is supported in part by the General Services Administration (GSA) and the USGS.
GeoKids is a developmental play-based program founded on the belief that children are capable, competent, self-motivated learners. Within our program, adults encourage children to participate in everything that concerns them and to do as much as they are capable of doing for themselves.
GeoKids is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach, which encourages children's intellectual development through systematic focus on symbolic representation, as children are encouraged to explore their environment and express themselves through words, movement, drawing, painting, playing, and other natural modes of expression.
- GeoKids is a Reggio inspired, play and project based school for children aged 3 months through to pre-kindergarten (five years old).
- We offer a curriculum that challenges, encourages, and supports children in their quest for knowledge, recognizing the developmental stages of childhood and the unique gifts, talents and abilities of each child.
- We are a place where children can be children, and learn through play.
The Jewish Family Preschool and Parenting Center of Congregation Beth Sholom is located on 14th Avenue (corner of Clement Street) in San Francisco, and offers high-quality, innovative secular and Jewish education for children and their families. We provide excellent teacher to child ratios, experienced, nurturing and highly qualified staff, clergy participation in Shabbat service and other Jewish holiday celebrations, access to resources and programming of Congregation Beth Sholom, child development specialist available for individual consultation and a resource library.
Our child-directed curriculum provides a framework that invites children to observe, make choices and experiment, thus developing a sense of competence and initiative. Although our program is informal and flexible, the curriculum is carefully planned and based on the principle of organized free choices. The classrooms are set up by the teachers to guide children toward specific learning goals. We focus on developing the child's critical and creative thinking skills, not on their memory.
- For children aged 2 - 5, half & full-day program options with extended care.
- 11-month school year (September - July).
- Additional music, art, dance and movement programs throughout the year.
- Parent and Me classes for parents and infants and parents and toddlers.
- Parent education workshops and parenting programs.