Spanish immersion / bilingual preschools in San Antonio TX area: Spanish immersion for toddlers & young kids, preschoolers, elementary school age students in north-central San Antonio, Bexar County TX.
Bilingual Child Academy: With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish language programs for kids, including a Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish summer camps, and after school care for elementary school students. Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
BCA Hollywood Park, 96 Trailcrest St., San Antonio
Situated in the beautiful, wooded neighborhood of Hollywood Park, this school is located on two properties which have been converted to a campus style school. With easy access to 1604 & Highway 281, it is an ideal location for parents to find enrichment for their children.
BCA Stone Oak, 21785 Hardy Oak Blvd., San Antonio
Conveniently situated in the fast growing and bustling neighborhood of Stone Oak. Ideal for families looking for a more traditional school setting, this location provides Spanish and dual opportunities for young children.
School / Office Address:96 Trailcrest St.
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.
Our Mother of Mercy is a coed Roman Catholic private school located in south-east Fort Worth, Texas. The school serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through to the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Christian Faith.
It is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life. To succeed in this competitive world " Knowledge is Power". It is extremely important that each child’s education provides the essential foundation for their future success in this world. While your child is at Our Mother of Mercy our objective is to prepare him or her with the skills required to be successful at the high school level. Consequently, we have high expectations of our teachers, the child and especially the parent in providing the teamwork that is needed to achieve this objective of preparing the child for being "One Step Closer to College" and their ultimate success in this world.
Our Mother of Mercy is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, one of the associations recognized by the Texas Education Agency for the accreditation of non-public schools.
Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Catholic Faith.
We practice two main concepts in order to provide a true education:
- Educating the Mind:
Knowledge is power - it is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life.
- Educating the Soul: Providing a Christ-centered quality education.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Saint Rita Catholic School, located in Fort Worth in North Central Texas, just south-east of the Texas Panhandle, is a private accredited catholic school offering programs from PK3 through 8th grade. St. Rita Catholic School was established in September 1954 as a parish school staffed by the Felician Franciscan Sisters. Initially, St. Rita housed seven grades in three classrooms.
The growing enrollment resulted in an additional four classrooms and a library constructed in 1966 / 67. In 1995 the early childhood wing was established to meet the needs of preschool children, grades PK3 and PK4.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Located near Cowley, just north of Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, All Saints Catholic School is a co-educational private school for children from kindergarten through eight grade and follows the Diocese of Dallas Curriculum Guide. Everything we do as a school community has at its center our love for children and their development. From that starting point on day one, at our school, everything else grows; a desire to give our students a foundation for their life; rigorous academics; athletics to build character and strength of body; and an environment in which each child is encouraged to develop their abilities.
All Saints encourages students to develop a pattern of learning and growth that helps them recognize and develop their own talents. All Saints Catholic School is accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department and in 2006 received Blue Ribbon status through the United States Department of Education.