San Francisco kids' classes: Bay Area CA activities for preschoolers, children & teenagers. Playgroups for infants & toddlers, language immersion classes. Arts & crafts workshops, dance & martial arts lessons for kids in San Francisco, CA.
Seesaw Studio: Seesaw Studio in San Francisco is a creative studio offering imaginative education classes and workshops for infants, children and teens and their families. Our unique workshops and groups explore the multiple intelligences (i.e., language play groups, friendship skills, arts and crafts, dance, martial arts).
Bay Area Singing Lessons provides singing voice lessons, workshops and artist development for children and adults in the San Francisco Bay Area through the expert instruction of Amanda Dieck. We are located in Campbell, a suburb of San Jose in Santa Clara County. As well as private vocal instruction, Amanda provides classes that focus on musical and theatrical performance. She works with beginners to advanced professionals.
Amanda has worked with all vocal skill levels and specializes in vocal health and performance delivery. She also emphasizes sight reading, breath control, diagnosis and correction of vocal faults and vocal stylization. As a teacher, she is passionate, energetic and always searching for new ways to help her students meet their goals. Start with a consultation free of charge.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
First School of the Desert is located in La Quinta in the Coachella Valley in Riverside County, Southern CA. We offer an intimate learning atmosphere unparalleled by any other desert preschool program by providing a successful and well established approach to preschool education. First School also offers preschool / childcare programs at 2 other city locations in the Coachella Valley, Riverside County - Cathedral City and Palm Springs. At First School, we provide a perfect balance of academic and social instruction.
At First School of the Desert, your child's health and safety is paramount and that is why all of our staff members are certified in Pediatric C.P.R. and in California Childcare Preventive Health and Safety.
Our childcare programs are designed to give your child a solid academic foundation. In a stimulating environment, the small class size will encourage your child to learn and interact. Each class is tailored for your child’s specific age. We maintain a six to one ratio (children / teacher) in our toddler classes (18 months), and a 12 to one ratio in all preschool classrooms. This enables each child to get the personal and individual attention they need to succeed.
Located at 16081 Waikiki Lane, just minutes from Huntington Harbor, Orange County CA, LePort School is Huntington Beach’s premier Montessori, preschool & elementary school. Our Huntington Harbor campus offers a wide range of Montessori child care, preschool and elementary school programs to toddlers, preschoolers, and lower elementary students, aged 3 months to 8 years. Our programs are designed for very young toddlers through 3rd Grade.
At our Montessori school, it is our goal to provide students with an outstanding education, one in which they develop strong basic skills, master challenging content, and learn to think independently. In the Montessori classroom, children progress individually, allowing each child to experience the joys of learning. The Montessori learning materials are designed to spark the imagination, engage the intellect, and invite each child to explore, discover, and understand.
By choosing LePort, you enable your child to make the most of his precious childhood. Our unique program, which combines rigorous academics with a strong focus on personal development, will prepare your child for the adventure of life. At LePort, your child can have it all.
Established in 1946 and set in the heart of San Francisco in the Laurel Heights area, Laurel Hill is the oldest parent-participation, cooperative nursery school in San Francisco. Our philosophy is child-centered and is focused on building a child's self esteem through socialization and play. While there is no strict academic program at Laurel Hill, our children thrive in an environment that lets them learn organically. Laurel Hill is the largest co-op nursery school in the Bay Area, with approximately 80 families enrolled. We currently have a staff of 8 teachers, and with parent participation our adult-to-child ratio is roughly 1 to 5.
Families who become members of the co-op need to fulfill participation responsibilities, and by doing so allow us to offer an unrivaled experience at extremely affordable rates. But more important than the financial benefits, by participating at Laurel Hill, you'll connect with an incredible group of families, you'll know your children's friends and teachers intimately, and you'll have the satisfaction of being truly involved in your child's first foray into the school environment.
- Nursery School Program: We follow a child-centered philosophy of early childhood education for ages 2 years 9 months to 5 years. Children are allowed to learn through play and by exploring their environment at their own developmental pace.
- Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) Program: Our Pre-K curriculum is tailored to the needs of young 5 year olds, while still adhering to our child-focused philosophy.
- Extended care program: This is offered from 8a.m. until 5:30p.m., depending on space available.
The Hollywood Schoolhouse is a private school centrally located in the heart of Hollywood in Los Angeles, serving preschool through to 8th grade. We have been educating children since 1945. The Hollywood Schoolhouse does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, culture, religion, family structure, sexual orientation, financial resources or disability.
The school's close-knit community continues to nurture these students even while providing them the encouragement they need to develop into mature young adults. In a world that does much to promote conformity, our children attend school with a collage of individuals in a setting that encourages and nurtures appropriate individual expression. The Schoolhouse provides a safe place for all of us to be ourselves, and a rich opportunity to appreciate the diversity of others.