Child care in Riverside County, CA: Preschools in Coachella Valley, daycare centers for toddlers & preschoolers in Cathedral City & Palm Springs area. Early childhood education programs for young children in La Quinta, CA.
First School Of The Desert: Located in La Quinta in the Coachella Valley in Riverside County, Southern CA, First School of the Desert offers an intimate learning atmosphere unparalleled by any other desert preschool program by providing a successful and well established approach to preschool education. First School also offers preschool / childcare programs at 2 other city locations in the Coachella Valley, Riverside County - Cathedral City and Palm Springs. At First School of the Desert, your child's health and safety is paramount and that is why all of our staff members are certified in Pediatric C.P.R. and in California Childcare Preventive Health and Safety.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
In a stimulating environment, the small class size will encourage your child to learn and interact. Each class is tailored for your child’s specific age. We maintain a six to one ratio (children / teacher) in our toddler classes (18 months upwards), and a 12 to one ratio in all preschool classrooms. This enables each child to get the personal and individual attention they need to succeed.
Preschool / Childcare Programs:
Toddler program & Preschool program
- Our childcare education programs are well structured in order to provide your child with a solid foundation for learning.
- At First School, we provide a perfect balance of academic and social instruction.
- We develop your children's social skills. Your child will learn the important skill of socialization among his or her peers
- Our childcare programs are offered in a stimulating, engaging and creative atmosphere.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Chatsworth Hills Academy (CHA) is an independent, college preparatory school in Chatsworth in the San Fernando Valley in LA County, established in the liberal arts tradition. Committed to selective enrollment in Early Childhood (ages 2 1/2 - 5 years) through to Grade 8, the total number of students shall always permit the involvement of each girl and boy in all CHA programs.
As one of only 2,000 independent schools in the nation, Chatsworth Hills Academy girls and boys are part of a very selective group of only 700,000 students in the United States who enjoy a truly unique and high quality education. Chatsworth Hills Academy is located on 16 acres, nestled in the scenic Santa Susana Mountains of the north-west San Fernando Valley.
Located on Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA, near the Bay, Presidio Knolls School is a non-profit Mandarin-immersion Reggio Emilia inspired pre-school. Our school comprises of a dedicated, generous group of parents and teachers who are committed to providing a multi-lingual, multi-cultural English and Mandarin Chinese environment where children can freely develop their gifts and interests. Since the inception of the school in February 2008, the faculty and parents have been working very hard to realize these goals. We serve families from Chinatown, Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Pacific Heights and throughout San Fransico Bay communities.
Since the school was established, we have made great strides in implementing a Reggio Emilia inspired teaching philosophy in a Mandarin immersion classroom. To facilitate language reinforcement at home, we have produced and published weekly Youtube videos of Mandarin songs and stories. The teachers have also infused Chinese traditions, such as ancient poetry and festival celebrations, into the program to foster cultural awareness and expose our children to more sophisticated vocabularies.
International School of the Peninsula (ISTP) in Palo Alto in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is an accredited, co-educational, bilingual immersion school offering French & Chinese (Mandarin) immersion programs to pre-school, elementary school and middle school students. One of the most meaningful gifts you can give your child is that of an exemplary education; one that opens doors and provides opportunities for success in an interconnected world.
International School of the Peninsula is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools, The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Ministère de l'Education Nationale. ISTP is a member of the Independent Schools of the San Francisco Bay Area (ISSFBA) and The National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
The International School of the Peninsula educates children through a rigorous, bilingual curriculum that promotes critical thinking, international awareness and responsible global citizenship.
- French Language Early Years & Elementary Program
- Chinese (Mandarin) Language Early Years & Elementary Program
- International Middle School
- Summer Camps (Chinese, French, Spanish, ESL)
- English Language Arts
- American History
- Physical Education
- French Language Arts
- Chinese Language Arts
- Music in French and Chinese
- Visual Art in French and Chinese
- Mathematics in French and Chinese
& more ...
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The University Of Children Montessori School, Inglewood
Courses / Programs
The University Of Children Montessori School, located in Inglewood, South Bay, LA, California, is a Montessori School offering programs to newborns through fifth graders. Since 1965, the University Of Children has been a trusted source of quality education for young scholars. Our unique environment is designed to give each child a solid educational framework. However, we know that an enjoyable hands-on learning environment is conducive to optimal development, and that’s why we make sure our young scholars have fun too!
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center is centrally located in San Bernardino in the Riverside-San Bernardino Metropolitan Area. We offer infants, preschool and kindergarten programs for children aged 6 weeks to 7 years. We are a non-profit corporation established in 1987 by San Bernardino City employees, San Bernardino County employees and CA state employees.
Teddy Bear Tymes provides advanced training in infant-toddler care through our infant / toddler care program which is sponsored by the CA Dept. of Education. Our preschool curriculum is matched to the CA State preschool learning foundations daily, and our kindergarten classes meet state and local school district standards in all curriculum areas. All Teddy Bear Tymes staff are certified and have been fingerprinted and cleared through the Dept. of Justice. They are trained in CPR and First Aid and are registered with community care licensing.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center serves breakfast, lunch and snack, included in tuition price. All meals are home-cooked and meet Federal Dept. of Agriculture nutritional guidelines for young children. (No “junk” food) We can feed your infant, too. Formula and home-made baby food provided.