Synergy Private School, Cape Town: Inspired by the SynEDgy Schooling approach, Synergy is a Pre and Primary school in Cape Town that emphasises accelerated academic learning while developing a child’s communication and relationship building skills.
Curriculum: Our curriculum and all our activities draw fully on cognitive, emotional and symbolic experiences, seeking to ensure rich and meaningful learning for each child and the group. Central to the curriculum is personal awareness and responsibility, emotional intelligence, the articulation of our identities, attitude and the development of learning skills. The general environment is to encourage students, teachers and parents to learn directly from their experiences (academic and life) and to provide space and support for reflection and review.
The Synergy School Approach: Synergy School provides an environment where children, parents and teachers experience a powerful and meaningful life of living and learning together. This is accomplished through three essential components of The SynEDgy Schooling Approach:
1. The Emergent Curriculum invites children to co-create their learning environment and academic content so that it becomes relevant and meaningful to them. (see below for more on this topic)
2. The Effective Parenting Programme facilitates parents in awareness and skills, supporting them in parenting their children consciously. (see below for more on this topic)
3. We focus on empowering the children, teachers and parents. Empowering people happens through powerful communication and relationship skills. All teachers and staff go through extensive communication training and personal development processes (Life Coach training). This enables powerful leadership and communication skills that result in empowered children who experience their own potential and have the belief that “I can..” (see below for more on this topic). Think it it like this... As a professional life coach, these teachers can coach the Directors and Mangers of any organisation
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
• Study online at home in Mississippi! Adirondack Learning Academy is an NISAC-accredited and NCAA-approved online homeschool.
• We deliver comprehensive study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Mississippi and throughout the U.S.
• Our state of the art Odysseyware Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
Online Homeschool Programs: - For students in Kindergarten through Grade 12
- A homeschool diploma is awarded to each high school senior on successful completion of the program
Curriculum features: • Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
Star College located in Pretoria in the north of Gauteng Province, approximately 65 km north of Johannesburg. Star College is a newly established English-speaking primary and secondary school with an international flavour, contributing to our high academic standards. We provide both local and international students with a disciplined, positive learning experience with a personalized academic approach.
We follow the Curriculum of the South African Department of Education, with an in depth focus on mathematics, science and computer technology, providing students with a higher level of academic excellence.
We create a school culture that is built on success, respect, and accountability. The founders of our school recognize that the success of students is dependent upon the school's ability to create a culture that fosters meaningful, sustained relationships between teachers, students, and parents and holds all stakeholders responsible for outcomes.
To further improve the quality and standard of education at our school, Star College has highly qualified foreign teachers for teaching Maths, Science and Computer Technology.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Located in Honeydew, Roodepoort, near Johannesburg, Charterhouse is an exclusive coeducational independent school in the finest tradition of private education. At Charterhouse, a structured approach to learning is maintained. The British Syllabus forms the foundation for all syllabus and curriculum development for the school. Specific content is adapted where necessary to ensure that the curriculum is relevant to the South African situation. The curriculum is in line with the Core Curriculum as set out by the Gauteng Department for Education. Charterhouse School is a registered member of the Cambridge International Primary Programme.
Grayston Preparatory is located at Corner North Road and Gillard Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg in South Africa. The inclusive curriculum at Grayston Preparatory ensures that your child will receive an education of genuine quality. The development of self-confidence and self-esteem is of crucial importance. Problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and life skills are key components of the academic strategies, preparing your child for the road ahead. We offer a preparatory school program for ages 5 - 13 years and provide a child-focused educational package based on the individual needs of the learner. We also offer English support for non-English speaking families. Grayston Preparatory School proudly goes forward, “Holding the Hand that Holds the Future”.