Photography schools in Spain: Photography school in Barcelona, courses in English for beginners to professional photographers. Workshops for adults, college photography students, portfolio preparation, private tutor lessons in North-east of Spain on the Mediterranean coast..
Barcelona Photography Courses: Barcelona Photography Courses offers a variety of photography courses including short courses and theme-specific master classes such as portrait photography. Our photography courses take place in Central Barcelona at various locations throughout the city.
Barcelona is situated on the north-east coast of Spain, approximately 500 km east of Madrid and 300 km north of Valencia.
La Escuela de Arte de Talavera es un centro oficial de enseñanzas artísticas en Cerámica, Fotografía y Diseño Gráfico, situada en Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, España). Información sobre oferta educativa, exposiciones... un centro diferente para gente dinamica y con ganas de trabajar.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
DAVINCI school of art, was founded in 1974, is located in the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona. Davinci school of art has a national and international cultural projection in the city of Barcelona, where the potential of emerging artists has always been well represented. Davinci art school is open all year long.
The goal of the center is to promote personal growth in the fine arts, training in the academic as well as creative fields, interdisciplinary work in all of the workshops, and relationships between professionals and students. Additionally, the center strives to encourage group work, exhibitions, performances, conferences and other events in the city.
All of the specialities in the field of fine arts are available. For all these specialities, we offer year long courses, intensive courses, and creative workshops. Moving around several specialities is also possible. Exam preparation courses, private classes, and summer intensive courses also.
Davinci escola d'art offers custom-designed corporate and group art workshops.
-Corporate art workshops
-Group art workshops
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Located just 15 minutes east of Marbella on Spain's Costa Del Sol, The Fashion Institute & Workshop provides comprehensive weekly tuition in Fashion Design, Pattern Cutting and Sewing. Class sizes are kept small and students can chose to attend from a minimum of 2 hours a week up to a maximum of 12 hours a week.
Initially learning how to construct a simple basic pattern made to your own measurements, we progress to the construction of a sample to check the fit and cover the actual sewing techniques needed. Your own preferences for areas of study and speed of working will dicate where we go from there but Ladieswear, Menswear & childrens wear can all be covered as well as the correct use of machine and equipment.
With a complete understanding of the industry and an absolute passion for fashion, we don’t just educate, we aim to create innovative and confident designers and artisans who are totally confident in their subject.
So whether you aspire to produce beautiful, unique and exciting garments for yourself and family, or you’re ultimately hoping to launch your own range of clothing, we will be there to guide, develop and totally inspire you.
Areas of study on offer include :
- Using Sewing Machines
- Using Overlockers-
- Pattern Blocks
- Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design
- Fashion Design
- Recycling Garments
- Fabric Print Design
- Working with Knitted fabrics
The following are also available by special arrangement:-
- History of Fashion
- Design Fundamentals
- Sketchbooks & Moodboards
- Trend Research
- CAD Software
- Costing & Sourcing
- Business Start up...
Founded in 1999, Metàfora is an international fine arts school in Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Our contemporary art education consists of a full-time studio arts course, taught in English, called “The International Workshop". We also provide academic year Art Therapy courses taught in Spanish, as well as summer art courses in English.
Artists and art students come to Metàfora from all over the world, giving our school its distinctive international atmosphere. You can study from 6 weeks to 4 years, depending on your personal goals & ambitions.
The International Workshop comprises 4 levels, each designed for different student groups: Foundation Program in Studio Arts, Certificate in Studio Arts, Diploma in Studio Arts, and Advanced Diploma in Studio Arts. Each level can be undertaken independently.
We also offer short-term art courses, in which students can participate in all scheduled classes & activities on the International Workshop. In addition, we provide an intensive summer course in art therapy, taught in English.
Students get studio space in an old industrial warehouse and are offered total immersion in art and culture in Barcelona though studio visits and taking part in gallery exhibitions.
Student Testimonial: "My stay at Metàfora has changed my life. I came here with knowledge of my painting-skills, but here I became an artist. I feel that I found my artistic language and know what kind of artist I want to be." - Lena