Escuela De Arte De Talavera: En el terreno de las artes, Talavera ha dado sus frutos, como en el caso de la familia de origen andaluz, Ruiz de Luna, que supuso un revulsivo para las manufacturas ceramicas locales. En el campo de la poesia destacan los naturales talaveranos Rafael Morales y Joaquin Benito de Lucas. Igualmente puede decirse en otras actividades.
Entre su patrimonio arquitectonico destacan los recintos amurallados, los tres grandes puentes sobre el Tajo (de diversas epocas) y en el campo de la arquitectura religiosa, la ermita-Basilica del Prado, la Colegiata, San Prudencio, e iglesias y conventos del mozarabe al renacentista, que se distribuyen alrededor del casco viejo, hoy remozado y conservado. De resaltar, los museos de ceramica Ruiz de Luna y el etnografico de reciente creacion.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain, El Enclave Academia de Arte is an art school offering a painting and drawing workshop and short painting and drawing courses. We welcome students from all over the world, our tutors study each particular case and design a personalized program before you arrive.
Our painting and drawing workshop is a great platform for arts learning and development, offering customized programs that guaranty suitable learning for all needs, from beginners to advanced students. In the workshop we work with all types of drawing and painting media, as well as with the diversity of styles that the current art context may gather. Therefore, our students have the option to learn from the most traditional to the most contemporary and boldest processes and techniques.
For students who wish to go in a more specialized and professional direction we provide advanced programs that are meant to consolidate and promote their art proposals. These programs include research works, team meetings, tutorials, portfolio creation and exhibitions promoted by the Academy.
Founded in 1999, Metàfora is an international fine arts school in Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Our contemporary art education consists of a full-time studio arts course, taught in English, called “The International Workshop". We also provide academic year Art Therapy courses taught in Spanish, as well as summer art courses in English.
Artists and art students come to Metàfora from all over the world, giving our school its distinctive international atmosphere. You can study from 6 weeks to 4 years, depending on your personal goals & ambitions.
The International Workshop comprises 4 levels, each designed for different student groups: Foundation Program in Studio Arts, Certificate in Studio Arts, Diploma in Studio Arts, and Advanced Diploma in Studio Arts. Each level can be undertaken independently.
We also offer short-term art courses, in which students can participate in all scheduled classes & activities on the International Workshop. In addition, we provide an intensive summer course in art therapy, taught in English.
Students get studio space in an old industrial warehouse and are offered total immersion in art and culture in Barcelona though studio visits and taking part in gallery exhibitions.
Student Testimonial: "My stay at Metàfora has changed my life. I came here with knowledge of my painting-skills, but here I became an artist. I feel that I found my artistic language and know what kind of artist I want to be." - Lena
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Improve your Spanish language skills, and experience Spanish and Andalusian culture first-hand through the unique individual immersion program offered by Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI), a leading language and cultural immersion organization.
Available to individual high school students and college students (ages 15-21), this program gives you the opportunity to live with a Spanish host family on the Costa del Sol for 2-4 weeks during the months of July and August. You can stay longer if you choose.
With no program of planned activities, you will live the life of a typical Spanish teenager in the beach city of Almeria, approximately 200km east of Malaga in Southern Spain. You will enjoy a summer of Spanish culture, Spanish family life & Spanish language.
ECI also gives you the opportunity to customize your immersion program. If you want to take dance classes, tennis lessons, or keep up with swim practice during your immersion stay, we will do all we can to accommodate your requests.
Estudio Nómada is an independent art school / artistic studio work-space in the heart of the vibrant Gothic area in Barcelona on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. Our year-round international art program is designed for:
- Future art students who want to prepare for art academy or for applying to an art academy
- Art students that want to do an internship abroad in Barcelona
- Professional artists who want to enhance their working process and/or their entrepreneurial skills
The International Art Program is comprised of workshops and personalized art tuition. All classes are one-on-one or in small groups. Students stay for a minimum of 2 months but preferably for 6 months or more. Classes are in English or Dutch, and we can also arrange Spanish language classes for you. We also offer an Art / Spanish Language Immersion course, as well as summer masterclasses.
You will be personally guided by experienced artists and will work on personal assignments that we feel fit your needs as an artist. You focus on finding your own professional workflow and become part of a lively and very international artistic community in Barcelona. You will work in a downtown studio complex, and at the end of your stay you can exhibit your work in our gallery.
Testimonial: "This is a life-transforming experience I will never forget – a milestone for my whole being. No matter where I am in the future, the unique Nómada community will always have a piece of my heart."
- Winston Lau