Escuela De Arte De Talavera, Toledo: La Escuela de Arte de Taleverna es un centro educativo publico de formacion artistica, dentro de la comunidad autonoma de Castilla la Mancha y dependiente de su Consejeria de Education. La ciudad goza de un entomo comarcal de tradicion artesana, especialmente en los campos de la ceramica y el textil, que con el tiempo ha ido derviando hacia metodos de produccion industriales y semiindustriales.
CETT is a comprehensive institution for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hospitality management, affiliated with the University of Barcelona. CETT International Programs include short term, semester and academic year programs within the city of Barcelona.
CETT Barcelona International Program Division organizes a range of different Summer/Winter Programs in 2012/2013, specially developed for university students and young professionals. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Summer School Courses 2013 - 3 week programs:
- Marketing of Services, Successful Sales Management
- Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
- Events Management
- Architecture and Design in the Hotel Industry
- New Trends in Gastronomy and Cooking
Winter School Courses 2014 - 2 week programs:
- Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
- Experience Management: Realities of a Wintersports Destination
- Mediterranean Culinary Arts: Building Business Competitiveness
Marbella Photography School is the education division of Costapix, which is one of the leading fashion / modelling / portraiture and conceptual photography companies on the Costa Del Sol in south of Spain. We provide high-quality summer photography courses and portfolio building for students from all over the world. The school is located just 10 minutes drive from Marbella - in The Fashion Village Studios / Finca Naundrup in Calahonda.
We cover a wide range of subjects, photography composition, set up and technical issues. Our summer courses are 1, 2 and 3 weeks in duration and are suitable for students of all levels - from beginners to advanced. Non-European students can enter into Spain on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months.
To participate in our summer photography courses, you must have your own digital camera. We only accept 6 students to each summer session to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need. For fashion and modelling, each student will participate in at least 2 photoshoots with highly professional models and staff that Costapix normally work with on the south coast of Spain.
At Barcelona Photography Courses, we offer a variety of courses & master classes through English that teach you all about the fundamental principles of great photography. Our photography courses take place in Central Barcelona at various locations in the city. Barcelona is situated on the north-east coast of Spain, approximately 500 km east of Madrid and 300 km north of Valencia. Our courses are led by experienced and passionate professionals who are always on hand to support you.
Our short courses last approximately 4 hours and focus on the technical and creative aspects of photography. Our balance of theory and practical exercises will ensure you have a solid understanding of how to use your camera and take great photographs, so that when the next unforgettable moment comes along, you will know how to take control and get the most out of it.
Our master classes are perfect to start your photographic skills in areas such as portrait, documentary and nature photography. We focus on the theoretical side and give you some pro tips that will super charge your photography skills. We also build on the theory with a highly practical element and provide individual guidance and coaching.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience."
Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Metàfora is an international art school for adult students, situated in the centre of Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain.
We provide a 2-week, Summer Intensive Art Therapy course which is taught entirely in English. Students from all over the world work in a studio atmosphere where practical art-making mixes with theory and seminars.
For more than 10 years, Metàfora has successfully run year-round courses in Studio Arts (The International Workshop) as well as several programs in Art Therapy; introductory courses, and diploma programs.
In the midst of sunny summer-Barcelona, Metàfora transforms into an “art-oasis” where students and professionals from all over the world share an experience to fill a life-time.
Student Testimonial: "I met people at Metàfora who really changed my life. It was so nice to have peers from all over the world, who were interested in the same as me."
- Tara, UK
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.