Escuela De Arte De Talavera, Toledo: La Escuela de Arte de Taleverna es un centro educativo publico de formacion artistica, dentro de la comunidad autonoma de Castilla la Mancha y dependiente de su Consejeria de Education. La ciudad goza de un entomo comarcal de tradicion artesana, especialmente en los campos de la ceramica y el textil, que con el tiempo ha ido derviando hacia metodos de produccion industriales y semiindustriales.
Located just 15 minutes east of Marbella on Spain's Costa Del Sol, The Fashion Institute & Workshop provides comprehensive weekly tuition in Fashion Design, Pattern Cutting and Sewing. Class sizes are kept small and students can chose to attend from a minimum of 2 hours a week up to a maximum of 12 hours a week.
Initially learning how to construct a simple basic pattern made to your own measurements, we progress to the construction of a sample to check the fit and cover the actual sewing techniques needed. Your own preferences for areas of study and speed of working will dicate where we go from there but Ladieswear, Menswear & childrens wear can all be covered as well as the correct use of machine and equipment.
With a complete understanding of the industry and an absolute passion for fashion, we don’t just educate, we aim to create innovative and confident designers and artisans who are totally confident in their subject.
So whether you aspire to produce beautiful, unique and exciting garments for yourself and family, or you’re ultimately hoping to launch your own range of clothing, we will be there to guide, develop and totally inspire you.
Areas of study on offer include :
- Using Sewing Machines
- Using Overlockers-
- Pattern Blocks
- Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design
- Fashion Design
- Recycling Garments
- Fabric Print Design
- Working with Knitted fabrics
The following are also available by special arrangement:-
- History of Fashion
- Design Fundamentals
- Sketchbooks & Moodboards
- Trend Research
- CAD Software
- Costing & Sourcing
- Business Start up...
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain, El Enclave Academia de Arte is an art school offering a painting and drawing workshop and short painting and drawing courses. We welcome students from all over the world, our tutors study each particular case and design a personalized program before you arrive.
Our painting and drawing workshop is a great platform for arts learning and development, offering customized programs that guaranty suitable learning for all needs, from beginners to advanced students. In the workshop we work with all types of drawing and painting media, as well as with the diversity of styles that the current art context may gather. Therefore, our students have the option to learn from the most traditional to the most contemporary and boldest processes and techniques.
For students who wish to go in a more specialized and professional direction we provide advanced programs that are meant to consolidate and promote their art proposals. These programs include research works, team meetings, tutorials, portfolio creation and exhibitions promoted by the Academy.
The department of Spanish as a foreign language of the Pontificial University of Salamanca offers a quality summer program in Spanish language and culture, covering all levels from beginner to advanced. Join our special summer program at the Pontificial University and experience Salamanca, situated in Castile-Leon, the region where the standard accent of Spanish is spoken. This is the perfect place to study Spanish. Salamanca is a beautiful city of 160,000 inhabitants in western Spain, 200 kilometres from Madrid. In 2002, the city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage City for its architectural and artistic wealth.
Our classrooms and facilities reflect our philosophy of teaching: pleasant and bright setting for small groups (12 students maximum), with multimedia equipment, a computer lab with connection to the internet and a room for showing films and documentaries. The School provides free internet access to its students.
Intensive Summer Spanish language and culture program:
Summer Course in Spanish Language and Culture, with excursions and cultural activities. The program includes four hours of class of Spanish Language and Culture a day (from 09:00 – 13:00 h), consisting of grammar & conversation as well as optional subjects (Spanish and Hispano-American literature, Spanish civilization and culture, Spanish for special purposes).
Spanish Language Summer Courses:
- Online courses at all levels. Groups or individuals.
- These courses below are not for individual students.
- We only accept groups.
- Tailored made Spanish programs for School Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for College Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for Adult groups
- General or intensive group Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses for residents
- DELE Exam Course
- Spanish Nationality Exams
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona in north-east Spain, Libremente Art offers online and in-class visual art courses, art coaching programs, creative travel workshops, and design coaching workshops in taught in English, Spanish and Italian.
Our target is young students, professionals and companies willing to go deeper in their creative potential and to apply creative thinking in their classes, businesses, and lives.