Photography courses in Barcelona, Spain: Photography classes in English for beginners to professional photographers, workshops for adults (individuals & groups), college photography students, portfolio preparation, private tutor lessons, weekend / holiday courses, short vacation programs..
Barcelona Photography Courses: Based in Central Barcelona, Barcelona Photography Courses offers a variety of courses and master classes through English that teach you all about the fundamental principles of great photography at various locations througout the city. Barcelona is situated on the north-east coast of Spain, approximately 500 km east of Madrid and 300 km north of Valencia. Our photography courses are led by experienced and passionate professionals who are always on hand to support you.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At Barcelona Photography Courses, our short courses last approximately 4 hours and focus on the technical and creative aspects of photography. Our master classes are perfect to kick start your photographic skills in areas such as portrait, documentary and nature photography. We focus on the theoretical side and give you some pro tips that will super charge your photography skills.
We offer short courses and theme-specific master classes (English is the language of instruction):
- Short Photography courses
- Portrait master classes in photography
- Documentary master classes in photography
- Nature master classes in photography
- Individual tuition (private classes) in photography also available
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Spanish Language Summer Courses:
- Online courses at all levels. Groups or individuals.
- These courses below are not for individual students.
- We only accept groups.
- Tailored made Spanish programs for School Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for College Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for Adult groups
- General or intensive group Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses for residents
- DELE Exam Course
- Spanish Nationality Exams
Based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona in north-east Spain, Libremente Art offers online and in-class visual art courses, art coaching programs, creative travel workshops, and design coaching workshops in taught in English, Spanish and Italian.
Our target is young students, professionals and companies willing to go deeper in their creative potential and to apply creative thinking in their classes, businesses, and lives.
Located just 15 minutes east of Marbella on Spain's Costa Del Sol, The Fashion Institute & Workshop provides comprehensive weekly tuition in Fashion Design, Pattern Cutting and Sewing. Class sizes are kept small and students can chose to attend from a minimum of 2 hours a week up to a maximum of 12 hours a week.
Initially learning how to construct a simple basic pattern made to your own measurements, we progress to the construction of a sample to check the fit and cover the actual sewing techniques needed. Your own preferences for areas of study and speed of working will dicate where we go from there but Ladieswear, Menswear & childrens wear can all be covered as well as the correct use of machine and equipment.
With a complete understanding of the industry and an absolute passion for fashion, we don’t just educate, we aim to create innovative and confident designers and artisans who are totally confident in their subject.
So whether you aspire to produce beautiful, unique and exciting garments for yourself and family, or you’re ultimately hoping to launch your own range of clothing, we will be there to guide, develop and totally inspire you.
Areas of study on offer include :
- Using Sewing Machines
- Using Overlockers-
- Pattern Blocks
- Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design
- Fashion Design
- Recycling Garments
- Fabric Print Design
- Working with Knitted fabrics
The following are also available by special arrangement:-
- History of Fashion
- Design Fundamentals
- Sketchbooks & Moodboards
- Trend Research
- CAD Software
- Costing & Sourcing
- Business Start up...
La Escuela de Arte de Talavera es un centro oficial de enseñanzas artísticas en Cerámica, Fotografía y Diseño Gráfico, situada en Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, España). Información sobre oferta educativa, exposiciones... un centro diferente para gente dinamica y con ganas de trabajar.
Founded in 1999, Metàfora is an international fine arts school in Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Our contemporary art education consists of a full-time studio arts course, taught in English, called “The International Workshop". We also provide academic year Art Therapy courses taught in Spanish, as well as summer art courses in English.
Artists and art students come to Metàfora from all over the world, giving our school its distinctive international atmosphere. You can study from 6 weeks to 4 years, depending on your personal goals & ambitions.
The International Workshop comprises 4 levels, each designed for different student groups: Foundation Program in Studio Arts, Certificate in Studio Arts, Diploma in Studio Arts, and Advanced Diploma in Studio Arts. Each level can be undertaken independently.
We also offer short-term art courses, in which students can participate in all scheduled classes & activities on the International Workshop. In addition, we provide an intensive summer course in art therapy, taught in English.
Students get studio space in an old industrial warehouse and are offered total immersion in art and culture in Barcelona though studio visits and taking part in gallery exhibitions.
Student Testimonial: "My stay at Metàfora has changed my life. I came here with knowledge of my painting-skills, but here I became an artist. I feel that I found my artistic language and know what kind of artist I want to be." - Lena
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Spain & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy