Escuela De Arte De Talavera, Toledo: La Escuela de Arte de Talavera es un centro oficial de enseñanzas artísticas en Cerámica, Fotografía y Diseño Gráfico, situada en Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, España). Información sobre oferta educativa, exposiciones... un centro diferente para gente dinamica y con ganas de trabajar.
Cursos: Ciclos Formativos de Grado Medio y Superior en Cerámica Artística, Decoración Cerámica, Gráfica Publicitaria, Autoedición, Fotografía Artística, Alfarería
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Spanish Language Summer Courses:
- Online courses at all levels. Groups or individuals.
- These courses below are not for individual students.
- We only accept groups.
- Tailored made Spanish programs for School Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for College Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for Adult groups
- General or intensive group Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses for residents
- DELE Exam Course
- Spanish Nationality Exams
DAVINCI school of art, was founded in 1974, is located in the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona. Davinci school of art has a national and international cultural projection in the city of Barcelona, where the potential of emerging artists has always been well represented. Davinci art school is open all year long.
The goal of the center is to promote personal growth in the fine arts, training in the academic as well as creative fields, interdisciplinary work in all of the workshops, and relationships between professionals and students. Additionally, the center strives to encourage group work, exhibitions, performances, conferences and other events in the city.
All of the specialities in the field of fine arts are available. For all these specialities, we offer year long courses, intensive courses, and creative workshops. Moving around several specialities is also possible. Exam preparation courses, private classes, and summer intensive courses also.
Davinci escola d'art offers custom-designed corporate and group art workshops.
-Corporate art workshops
-Group art workshops
LanguageJobSpain (LJS) is a Spanish language school located in La Coruña (only an hour's flight from the cities of Madrid and Barcelona) in the region of Galicia in Northwest Spain. We offer summer Spanish courses for adults and young people as well as a range of other Spanish programs throughout the year.
In our summer Spanish courses, we put together language and culture, organizing conversational exchanges with the locals, day trips, guided city tours and other activities that will give you a real view of the Galician and Spanish cultures. The summer time in A Coruña and Galicia is especially enjoyable, with local festivals, concerts, and cultural events all along the summer.
Our summer courses are suitable for all levels - from beginner to advanced with beginners courses starting every two weeks. The minimum stay is one week. Classes are kept small - between 4 and 12 students, to ensure everyone gets the invididual attention they need.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Spain & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1961, ELISAVA was the first design school to open in Spain and the first to offer a design specific curriculum. Through a successful blend of academic rigour along with open-mindedness and innovation, ELISAVA has long been an open forum for all those who have something new, intelligent and thoughtful to say regarding the creative industries.
ELISAVA is located in a modern 11,000m2 facility with multi purpose classrooms and engineering, photography and computer labs as well as a model and fashion workshop and a reference library with over 9,000 design related volumes.
A wide educational offer in Design, Engineering, Communication, Strategy, Management and Architecture thought covering Official Degrees, Master’s degrees and Postgraduate diplomas and Summer Courses. Degrees and Master's and Postgraduate programmes, transcripts and ECTS credits are awarded by the prestigious Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona who is an affiliate of ELISAVA.