FU International Academy: Our language school is situated in Puerto de la Cruz which was once a small fishing village but is now a popular tourist destination. It is renowned for its charm, its friendly people and of course its mild, sub-tropical climate. We are situated in the quiet residential district of La Paz opposite the famous Botanical Garden. The centre of Puerto de la Cruz is just 15 minutes away.
The town is situated on the noth coast in the Valley of La Orotava, the greenest and most beautiful area of the island. In the town of Puerto de la Cruz you will find a large pedestrian zone, plenty of restaurants, hotels, bars and shops.
As well as its landscaped beaches (Playa Jardín and Martiánez) Puerto de la Cruz offers lots of attractions which are well worth a visit e.g. the historic Botanical Garden, Loro Park with its parrots, dolphins and whales, and the lush Taoro Park. The Plaza del Charco is the centre of the town and is a meeting point for Canarians and tourists alike.
Not far away is the town of La Orotava, a designated heritage site of particular historical and artistic interest. Visitors will enjoy its narrow cobbled streets and the atractive wooden balconies which are special feature of Canarian architecture.
The academy has excellent facilities. There are 10 bright classrooms, a
lecture hall for up to 60 people (with video beamer and Dolby-Surround
System) as well as three computer rooms with High-Speed Internet connections.
The classrooms, coffee bar and sun terrace extend over 2,000 sq.m. and provide a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere in which to learn and relax.
School / Office Address:Tenerife
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
EF Barcelona in North-East Spain is a Spanish language school offering a range of Spanish courses to students from all over the world. Our students benefit from Spanish language and cultural immersion and our courses are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced. We are an established school with a wide range of academic options, including Transition Year courses and Leaving Certificate revision courses.
We are a medium-sized school in a peaceful residential area, just minutes from beautiful Turo Park. Students enjoy the local university gym, outdoor activities, clubbing, and the proximity to the Costa Brava. We are the ideal school for big city fans looking for a serious Spanish program.
Practice your new Spanish skills in the computer lab, email friends from the school’s WiFi wireless Internet or just relax in the student lounge. Nearby, there is a neighborhood market for fresh Spanish delicacies. In the summer, stay at our international residences, situated close to the school and with easy access to the city center.
- Intensive Spanish
- General Spanish
- Basic Spanish
- DELE Examination Preparation
- Spanish Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad and Master Spanish Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Spanish-Cooking, Economics, Slang, Spanish & South American Music, Wine and Tapas
Learn Spanish in Tenerife with Hesperia Language School!
Situated in the picturesque coastal village of El Medano in the south-west corner of the island, Hesperia Language School provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language immersion classes to students from around the world.
Our founder, Carmen Jorge, is highly qualified in linguistic studies, and has 17 years of experience as a Spanish teacher and head-teacher in Greece and Tenerife. Her and her team have the necessary skills to guarantee a high standard in the courses that take place at Hesperia.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Escuela Delengua is a Spanish language school in the very centre of Granada in the Andalusia region of Southern Spain. Granada is a 1 hour flight from Madrid, 1.25 hour flight from Barcelona and 1.5 hours by car from Malaga. We offer general and intensive Spanish courses for students from around the world of all levels - from beginner to advanced. Our courses range in duration from 1 week to 12 months. We also offer private Spanish lessons and Spanish classes for specific purposes such as DELE exam preparation, Business Spanish and Spanish for Legal or Medical purposes.
Our high-quality Spanish courses are accredited by the Swedish CSN which is a Swedish government agency under the Ministry of Education and Research. All teachers are native Spanish speakers and are committed to providing first-class Spanish courses. The size of each group varies from 2 to a maximum of 8. Our Satisfaction Policy guarantees the quality of our service. We have more than 10 years experience.
Paraninfo Spanish School is a Spanish language school for foreigners centrally located on on Princesa Street in the popular and emblematic university neighborhood of Arguelles in the heart of Madrid. Our ideal location facilitates communication and our closeness to the most important areas of the city makes for the perfect setting. Since 1973, students from all over the world have come to our academy to study Spanish. Paraninfo Academy is a Cervantes Institute Accredited Centre, a quality guarantee which means that the controls established by the institute have been met.
Our complete and diversified courses are carefully designed making our school an important reference in the teaching and spreading of Spanish. Our team of teachers have been especially selected based on their training, experience and vocation for teaching the Spanish language. Paraninfo’s philosophy is set in the 21st century. Equipped with the most modern facilities, equipment, materials and educational techniques, Paraninfo Academy is on the cutting edge of the educational field.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5 miles) from the city centre and 13 km (8 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced (Individual & group courses):
- Spanish language DELE exam preparation courses
- Extensive Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Semi-Intensive Spanish language courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Children's summer Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish & culture courses
- Spanish language courses for students from foreign secondary schools, colleges & universities
- Homestay programs