• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
EIDE Spanish School is located in Bilbao, Northern Spain and offers a range of Spanish language courses to students from around the world. Bilbao is the largest city in the Basque County (close to the French border) and is only 1 hour flight from Madrid and Barcelona.
Our Spanish courses include Intensive Spanish; Spanish Immersion Programs; Tailor-made courses for tourism or business purposes; DELE exam preparation; private Spanish lessons and more. Our students can combine their Spanish classes with activities including cooking, surfing, hiking, excursions among others. We also offer Spanish summer camps to children and teenagers.
Our Spanish courses are held in small groups where all our students receive personal attention. Our teachers are all native speakers, have a university degree in languages and are very experienced in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Established in 1976, our experience and professionalism have been recognized by such institutions as the University of Cambridge and Instituto Cervantes, as well as different National and European Organizations. We also offer career training programs in our Hospitality Management, Tourism and Catering School.
LINCE Spanish School offers a wide range of Spanish courses in Bilbao, in Northern Spain.
All our Spanish courses are carefully designed to meet the needs of different types of students - from complete beginner to advanced. We guarantee that you will learn Spanish step by step, regardless of your previous knowledge of the language.
Alongside your Spanish language course, you will also enjoy, along with other Spanish students, the free cultural activities that we offer every week.
We provide an exceptional way to learn Spanish in Bilbao, in an international environment.