Berlitz Language Center, Portland:
Learn Spanish with Berlitz Portland! Spanish is the most widely spoken of the Romance languages, in terms of number of speakers and the number of countries in which it is the dominant language. In the United States there are more than 25 million speakers, living mainly in California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, New York and many other states. At our downtown Portland location on Fourth Avenue, Berlitz offers the Portland community the expertise from over 125 years of experience in language and cultural training. You'll discover how effective the renowned Berlitz Method® is and start speaking Spanish with students and instructors from all over the world. Our professional environment is designed to accommodate serious study, as well as conversations in your new language with friends who share your passion for language and culture. Whether you're a professional looking to advance your career, an adventurous traveler, or want to impress your new mother-in-law, you can count on Berlitz!
Spanish Total Immersion® – Language learning customized to focus entirely on you:
Berlitz Total Immersion, our most elite program, is our fastest and most intense language learning experience and is completely customized to meet your individual needs. Offered only from Berlitz, this truly unique language learning program is so effective you will learn to communicate in most business and social settings in as little as one to three weeks.
Berlitz Total Immersion features:
* Pre-course survey helps us determine your personalized study plan designed to match your unique learning style and goals
* Full-day intensive language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®. A typical Total Immersion day is from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* Berlitz Total Immersion certified coaches
* Scheduled team teaching with two coaches for experience with three-way conversations
* Berlitz Action Module role plays of realistic business and social situations
* Leisurely lunch with your coach every day offering opportunity to practice in a social setting
* Daily counseling to help you stay on track and achieve your language goals
* Cultural Enrichment module, WebQuest cultural web search, and more…
* The Berlitz Total Immersion Guarantee*: We guarantee you will advance by at least one Berlitz proficiency level, or we will give you additional instruction until you do
Spanish Immerse & Converse® – Intensive language learning for immediate results:
When time is short and you have an immediate need to learn a language, Berlitz Immerse & Converse takes you to a new level of language confidence in just five days. Enjoy rapid achievement when you immerse yourself in this accessible, fast-paced program, and gain the skills and confidence you need to speak a new or second language.
Immerse & Converse features:
* Pre-course survey to help determine your personalized study plan
* Full-day or half-day intensive language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
* Personalized coaching with highly trained Berlitz instructors
* Berlitz Action Module role plays of realistic business and social situations
* Regularly scheduled counseling to help you stay on track and achieve your language goals
* Berlitz Power Review sessions to help identify strengths and areas for improvement
Spanish Executive Coaching — Transform your vision into international success:
Berlitz Cultural Consulting Executive Coaching programs enhance senior managers’ global leadership skills so they can better achieve your organization’s strategic goals.
Who needs executive coaching?
Organizations with executives who are engaged in managing global businesses and are required to lead colleagues from around the world. With the Berlitz Cultural Consulting Executive Coaching program, executives deepen their repertoire of leadership tools so they are better equipped to manage global offices, mergers and acquisitions, multicultural workforces, and international strategic initiatives.Berlitz offers a personalized, in-depth six-month program.
Berlitz customizes each program to meet desired outcomes for each specific individual, organization and culture. Programs begin with a detailed needs assessment, executive shadowing, and development of a unique action plan. Berlitz Coaches conduct multiple virtual and face-to-face sessions with the executive to assess progress and modify the action plan as needed. Coaches also solicit feedback from selected team members or subordinates. At the end of the program, coaches prepare a final report and provide the executive with suggestions to implement going forward.
Also included is the Cultural Orientations Indicator® (COI) a validated assessment tool based upon extensive international and trans-cultural training experiences as well as anthropological research.
Corporate Group Instruction — Adaptable team training for language skills:
Corporate Group Instruction is language training specifically tailored to the needs of a group of co-workers or team members. It is an economical way to provide language instruction for those who are at similar levels and who have the same needs and objectives. Team members meet in groups of up to 12 individuals, ensuring everyone has the opportunity for personal attention and group participation.
Berlitz Corporate Group Instruction features:
* Closed group language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
* Classes of up to 12 individuals, permitting lively interaction, and plenty of individual attention
* Highly trained, native-fluent instructors
* Customizable content that incorporates such elements as specialized field-specific terminology, business presentations, etc.
* A cost-effective solution for team training
* Multiple platform delivery — instruction can be delivered at a Berlitz Training Center, at your company, or online via the Berlitz Virtual Classroom®
Private Instruction – Flexible language learning where you set the pace:
With Berlitz Private instruction, you’ll experience language learning custom designed to meet just one schedule and one set of objectives — yours. You'll receive one-on-one coaching and concentrate on reaching your objectives with a flexible language program personalized exclusively for you.
Berlitz Private Instruction features:
* Personalized coaching based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
* Highly trained Berlitz instructors
* Flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle
* Learning at your own pace – you decide how fast or slow to take this language course
Semi-Private Instruction – A shared language learning experience that works:
The more you speak a new language, the faster you learn. With Berlitz Semi-Private you will spend up to four times more class time conversing in your new language compared to other traditional language classes. You’ll receive the personal attention and motivation you need while practicing your new language in small groups of two to four people.
Berlitz Semi-Private Instruction offers:
* Interactive language instruction based on the conversational Berlitz Method®
* Individualized learning with small class size - maximum 4 students
* Convenient schedules – classes meet twice a week for 8 weeks
* Engaging native-fluent coaches specially trained to motivate and inspire you
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 321 SW Fourth Avenue , Portland, Oregon , USA
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.