Arbor Bay School / ALLS, San Mateo County:
Located in Redwood City in San Mateo County on the San Francisco Peninsula in Northern CA (approximately 27 miles south of San Francisco, and 24 miles north of San Jose), Arbor Bay School / ALLS is a non-profit, non-public school providing multidisciplinary educational support to children with learning differences. Arbor Bay School / ALLS, founded under the auspices of Associated Learning & Language Specialists Inc., continues the tradition of excellence in educational and therapeutic services initiated by Pam Joy, Founder and CEO, in 1980.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The mission of Arbor Bay School / ALLS is to increase opportunities for academic and social success through highly individualized and specialized instruction in a small classroom environment. Students learn “how they learn” and how to master individual learning strategies. Each student’s learning style should define the content and form of their unique educational and therapeutic program.
Educational & Therapeutic Programs
- Grades K-8, 5 days a week, up to 6-1/2 hours per day
- Serving children 5 – 14 years of age
- California State Curriculum Standards followed
- Credentialed teachers and educational specialists
- Multi-disciplinary staff onsite – Speech / Language Pathologists, Behavior & Occupational Therapists
- Practical and Fine Arts specialists
- Language! And Lindamood-Bell approaches utilized
- Monthly in-services and trainings for staff and parents
- Individual and group tutoring, social-language groups, Speech and Occupational Therapy services are available in the clinic after school
- Parent Support Group