Summer Sports Camps in Italy: Summer Italian language immersion school with sport, summer courses for children, juniors / teens, Italian summer camp, Youth Sports programs in Europe, Sport campi estivi
Travel Sport Camp: Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers summer sports camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in Perugia, the capital city of the region of Umbria in central Italy.
Email:Contact us below
In our summer camps, all sport training sessions, classes and social activities are conducted in the native language to maximize the educational value of the experience. Daily professional sports training and daytime language and/or chosen curriculum taught by highly qualified teachers make up the core of the TSC program. A carefully chosen selection of evening cultural activities, supervised social events and weekend trips to popular tourist attractions and historical destinations rounds out the experience.
Courses / Programs:
Italian language & sports summer camps for volleyball and tennis (students choose one). The program combines an intensive and daily Italian language course with a sports training program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are welcome, from beginner/elementary up to native speaker.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-12 were from:
Hayle, Cornwall, UK, UK & England;
Nova Scotia, Canada;
Roseville, CA, USA;
Bolton, UK & England;
UK & England;
New york, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
St. Stephen's School is an international day and boarding school for high school students located in the heart of Rome, Italy. Each summer we offer English-speaking summer enrichment programs which are open to high school students from around the world. The programs offer a focus on the arts, classics and the humanities, and are built around the “extra-mural” approach to learning, in which the magnificent city of Rome itself is the classroom. The programs’ diverse course offerings provide a challenging experience that will open students’ hearts and minds while fostering an understanding and love for the history and culture of Rome and Italy.
Students focus on the city itself in courses such as Introduction to Ancient Rome, Renaissance Art in Rome, Modern Italy, Italian Language, Latin, City Drawing, Photography, Italian Music Appreciation, Dance, Creative Writing, Italian Literature, Studio Art, and Italian Cooking.
Weekend trips include visits to sites outside of Rome, such as Pompeii and the Bay of Naples area, Orvieto, or Florence.
• Situated in Lanciano, in the Abruzzo region of central Italy, Canadian College Italy (CCI) is a university-preparatory, co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 10 through High School Graduation in Grade 12.
• Founded in 1995, the School offers a culturally rich and academically challenging curriculum and has grown to be a unique source of English-language private school education for both Canadian and international students.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• This year, CCI’s students come from Canada, Columbia, Italy, Jordan, Mexico, Scotland, Thailand, and the United States to name a few.
• Our students live together, travel together and learn together. They are constantly learning about each other’s culture and customs. It is easy for our students to naturally form life long friendships with students from all over the world as a result.
The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. We cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School).
Children go into lessons at 8.50am, and the academic day finishes at 3.45pm when children can go home, join school clubs, or study in the homework room.
We set clear expectations for learning, and approach instruction with the understanding that each child's development is unique and individual.
Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Our staff are carefully selected for their talents, skills and love for teaching and learning. Almost all have advanced degrees in their field.
Situated in the pedestrian area of Turin's historic city centre, L'Italiano Porticando is a family run Italian language school that provides Italian language and culture classes for foreigners - including a summer camp program for kids and teens ages 11-15.
Our Italian lessons are held by highly experienced and qualified mother-tongue teachers using the communicative method. The teachers' aim is to motivate the students to participate actively in their lessons and extra-curricular activities.
Activities like cooking workshops, sight-seeing tours and visits to museums are organized together with people born and grown up in Turin and with real professionals of the region.
In this way, language learning becomes a real cultural experience for those who want to learn Italian in Turin.
AC Milan Football Academy Camps & Juventus Summer Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is an experienced global leader in facilitating entry to some of the most prestigious soccer camps in Italy and Europe.
• We work in association with legendary Italian soccer clubs AC Milan and Juventus to deliver quality residential and day summer soccer camps for boys from around the globe.
• AC Milan Football Academy Camps are run in 4 locations in the Venice area, and are suitable for boys ages 7-16. Juventus Summer Soccer Schools are for boys ages 8-17, and take place in 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy (2 in Turin, 1 close to Trento, and 1 in Abruzzo).
• These soccer camps are designed for having fun and playing with the other boys. Your one or two weeks are spent learning to respect each other and learn new skills.
• In addition to our Italian soccer camps, we also provide entry to top camps in Spain (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid), France (PSG & Bordeaux), and England (Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea).
Parent Testimonial: "Stone had such an amazing experience at camp this summer! We are definitely bringing him back for another year. The staff and counselors were great. Thank you to all of your staff and counselors as this was one of his best experiences ever!!! - Parents of Stone, USA, AC Milan Junior Camps
AC Milan Football Academy Camps: • For boys ages 7-16 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Goalkeeper practice available during all sessions
• Camps taught in Italian (some coaches teach in English)
• 4 locations in the Venice area (North-east Italy)
Juventus Summer Soccer Schools: • For boys ages 8-17 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific Goalkeeper practice available
• Camps taught in Italian only
• 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy
Abbey Road Programs offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime for high school students in Grades 9-12. If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archaeology, and mythology, our History of Western Civilization summer program offers all this and more. The trip combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students spend 6 nights each in Rome, Florence, Athens, and Paris, traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Renaissance Rome.
The Rome leg of the program includes a visit to Pompeii before we continue to Rome - the Eternal City, where you learn about emperors from Augustus to Constantine, with excursions to the Colosseum, Pantheon, Vatican and visits to other relics of their legacies.
The History of Western Civilization Course gives students a unique opportunity to discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria, contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles, and walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum. Watch European history come to life!