Study Abroad for High School Students in Europe: Summer 2020 study abroad programs in Italy, summer courses in Rome for Americans, Italian cooking, art, photography, music appreciation, pre-college program in English for upper school / secondary school students
Summer Programs at St. Stephen's School - Rome: St. Stephen's School is an international day and boarding school for high school students located in the heart of Rome, Italy. Each summer we offer English-speaking summer enrichment programs which are open to high school students from around the world. The programs offer a focus on the arts, classics and the humanities, and are built around the “extra-mural” approach to learning, in which the magnificent city of Rome itself is the classroom. The programs’ diverse course offerings provide a challenging experience that will open students’ hearts and minds while fostering an understanding and love for the history and culture of Rome and Italy.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Students focus on the city itself in courses such as Introduction to Ancient Rome, Renaissance Art in Rome, Modern Italy, Italian Language, Latin, City Drawing, Photography, Italian Music Appreciation, Dance, Creative Writing, Italian Literature, Studio Art, and Italian Cooking.
Weekend trips include visits to sites outside of Rome, such as Pompeii and the Bay of Naples area, Orvieto, or Florence.
Courses / Programs:
- St. Stephen's School Arts & Humanities Summer Program, for students ages 14 - 16
- Brown University-St. Stephen's School Pre-College Summer Program in Rome, for students ages 16 +
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
U.E.C.A. United European Culture Association, Tuscany
Courses / Programs
Our music summer course Chianti in Musica has been taken place since 2006 in San Donato in Poggio, a wonderful medieval town between Florence and Siena. The masterclass lasts a week, this year (XIV edition) will be July 20th - 28th.
Each year the event comprises instrumental lessons and musical ensemble, musical aperitifs, concerts and recitals.
The instrument courses are aimed at both high school students and middle school students. Some junior children have also participated in the past, accompanied by their parents to San Donato.
The instrument lessons are individual, and therefore modulated on the level of the student. In general, all students are invited to listen to their classmates' lessons as well.
Amateur musicians are welcome and can participate in the activities of the string orchestra. In this case, however, a short video is required (also home-made) to know their instrumental level.
Join us in Italy this summer for a once-in-a-lifetime study abroad adventure! Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road Programs provide quality academic summer courses that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment. This year, we are offering a 4-week Residential Cultural Immersion Program in Florence & Rome for high school students in grades 9-12.
Our Italian cultural immersion program course a three and a half week residential living experience in Florence with a four day travel excursion to Rome for a truly unforgettable summer abroad. It is impossible not to get caught up in the beauty of Florence and Tuscany. For this reason (and so many more) this incredible city serves as the starting point and foundation of our Italian residential immersion summer program.
Are you searching for a quality summer music camp abroad for your teenager? Musica Vesuviana (MV) offers an international summer music program in Italy for Italian and American student instrumentalists and vocalists of high school age. This 2-week camp takes place at the Fondazione Passarelli in Salerno, south-western Italy. Salerno is situated less than 30 miles south of Naples and 145 miles south of Rome.
On arrival each student is assessed to determine their level of proficiency. Their music lessons are then customized to meet their individual needs and goals. Daily assessment will measure progress and determine areas of weakness / strength. In addition to private instruction, students will be placed in appropriate ensembles commensurate with their abilities.
All students will be involved in performances at the institute as well as in the surrounding communities, where they will be able to share their music as well immerse themselves in the rich and varied artistic culture that Italy has to offer.
Curriculum includes an eclectic mix of American and Italian music and musical styles, taught by American and native master teachers:
- Classes in Ensemble, Music Appreciation, History of Music, Harmony
- American Music: Classical, Jazz, Gospel, Pop, Rock, Broadway Musicals
- Guitar Ensemble, Rhythm and Bass
- Learning and playing Italian music
- Musical/cultural exchanges with Italian students
- History of Italian music
- Italian Language Lessons
- Customized/individual instructions...
• Get a unique introduction to your favourite academic subject at University level in the prestigious environment of Cambridge University!
• Reach Cambridge provides residential spring and summer courses for UK & international high school students ages 14-18.
• With a wide range of academic subjects to choose from, our spring and summer camps are taught by experts in the field through interactive classes, lectures and workshops.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, spring and summer programs give you the opportunity to experience an academically-rigorous summer program in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our challenging and vibrant summer courses are specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Your studies will be combined with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
Student Review: "I had exceptionally high expectations for the Reach Cambridge Course, and I happy to report they were all reached and surpassed. The University is absolutely beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the experience was perfectly unique.'
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2019 in July & August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science & Maths
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Lit. & Performing Arts
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Manor Courses is a family-run residential, summer school offering English language courses for young international students. Established in 1970, we are located in West Sussex in the South of England, 10 km from Brighton and 15km from Gatwick. We provide residential English language Summer courses for children aged 8-17, and their families. Students can choose to stay for 1-5 week courses during July and August.
Manor Courses offers a warm and friendly environment in a beautiful location at Hurst College, which is a boarding school set on 130 acres of privately-owned countryside. The exciting range of first class sport, social and residential facilities on campus make Hurst College a safe and healthy environment.
We combine several essential components to provide our students with the ultimate summer school experience, including a dedication to high-quality tuition and stimulating sports and social activities programme with professional supervision. Over the years we have been expanding, welcoming an increasing number of nationalities.
Our family (the Directors) live at the college all summer, and promise 24-hour support for students, parents, agents and teachers.