Summer Sports Camps in Italy: Summer Italian immersion school with sport, summer courses for children, juniors / teens, summer Italian language camp, Youth Sports programs in Europe, Sport campi estivi
Travel Sport Camp: Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers summer sports camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in Perugia, the capital city of the region of Umbria in central Italy.
Italian language & sports summer camps Italian language & sports summer camps for volleyball and tennis (students choose one). The program combines an intensive and daily Italian language course with a sports training program. All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are welcome, from beginner/elementary up to native speaker.
All of our staff members, instructors and organizers play a fundamental role in making this Travel Sport Camp program a fantastic experience. A carefully chosen selection of evening cultural activities, supervised social events and weekend trips to popular tourist attractions and historical destinations rounds out the experience.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-07-07 were from:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada;
Rome, Lazio, Casilina;
Liverpool, UK & England;
Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Nova Scotia, Canada;
Mexico City, Mexico;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Are you searching for a quality summer music camp abroad for your teenager? Musica Vesuviana (MV) offers an international summer music program in Italy for Italian and American student instrumentalists and vocalists of high school age. This 2-week camp takes place at the Fondazione Passarelli in Salerno, south-western Italy. Salerno is situated less than 30 miles south of Naples and 145 miles south of Rome.
On arrival each student is assessed to determine their level of proficiency. Their music lessons are then customized to meet their individual needs and goals. Daily assessment will measure progress and determine areas of weakness / strength. In addition to private instruction, students will be placed in appropriate ensembles commensurate with their abilities.
All students will be involved in performances at the institute as well as in the surrounding communities, where they will be able to share their music as well immerse themselves in the rich and varied artistic culture that Italy has to offer.
Curriculum includes an eclectic mix of American and Italian music and musical styles, taught by American and native master teachers:
- Classes in Ensemble, Music Appreciation, History of Music, Harmony
- American Music: Classical, Jazz, Gospel, Pop, Rock, Broadway Musicals
- Guitar Ensemble, Rhythm and Bass
- Learning and playing Italian music
- Musical/cultural exchanges with Italian students
- History of Italian music
- Italian Language Lessons
- Customized/individual instructions...
Located in the heart of Rome, Lazio, in central-western Italy, Rome International School is a private international school providing an international education for children in nursery to grade 13. RIS has chosen to link with what we believe is the most prestigious of all educational systems, the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO). With this is mind we offer the early, primary, middle years and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Students may still follow the two year British National Curriculum GCSE course before taking the IB Diploma program.
Although we firmly consider ourselves an international school, we never forget the language and culture of our host country and appreciate that many of our families still require the guarantee of an excellent preparation for the Italian state exam at the end of Grade 9 (Terza media). For this reason, students receive ample time for Italian lessons in language. Non-Italian students will study and learn to appreciate the Italian language and culture through a parallel course of instruction with our IAL teacher. Students taking a third foreign language may have the opportunity to sit external exams in the secondary school.
- Programs for children in nursery (16 months) to grade 13
- Early Years Program
- Primary Years Program
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- British National Curriculum GCSE
- Challenging Curriculum with the arts, humanities, English and second language, math, P.E, sciences and technology
- The main language of instruction is English
- Italian Program offered for Italian Terza media exams
- Italian offered as an additional language for non-native speakers
Abbey Road Programs offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime for high school students in Grades 9-12. If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archaeology, and mythology, our History of Western Civilization summer program offers all this and more. The trip combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students spend 6 nights each in Rome, Florence, Athens, and Paris, traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Renaissance Rome.
The Rome leg of the program includes a visit to Pompeii before we continue to Rome - the Eternal City, where you learn about emperors from Augustus to Constantine, with excursions to the Colosseum, Pantheon, Vatican and visits to other relics of their legacies.
The History of Western Civilization Course gives students a unique opportunity to discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria, contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles, and walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum. Watch European history come to life!
• ISSOS offers summer school programs for international students aged between 13 - 18 years of age in July and August in St. Andrews University.
• St Andrews is situated on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, approximately 50 miles (80km) north-east of Edinburgh and 80 miles (130 km) north-east of Glasgow. We also run a summer school in Cambridge, England.
• ISSOS offers teenagers a balanced summer experience of academia, fun and culture, where students can learn within an encouraging environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world. Our 3-week summer school programs are all-inclusive.
• We limit the number of students from one nationality to 10% in order to guarantee a truly international experience. International students come from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities, creating a multicultural atmosphere.
• Students study one academic subject and one elective subject. In addition, we provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
• Students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews.
Student Review: "There is one word that describes ISSOS, amazing! ISSOS is an exceptional school and the staff work perfectly together. The social activities are great, a brilliant way of getting to know students from other classes and electives." - Axel, Finland
Residential summer school programs for international students aged between 13-18 years combining learning, creative enrichment & adventure:
Academic Summer School programs: • English Language programs (from beginner to advanced levels)
• International Baccalaureate program (Pre-IB)
• IB Extended Essay
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
Elective programs: • Art
Activities include: • Day Trips
• Outdoor Activities
• Evening Entertainment
• Highland Games
U.E.C.A. United European Culture Association, Tuscany
Courses / Programs
Our music summer course Chianti in Musica has been taken place since 2006 in San Donato in Poggio, a wonderful medieval town between Florence and Siena. The masterclass lasts a week, this year (XIV edition) will be July 20th - 28th.
Each year the event comprises instrumental lessons and musical ensemble, musical aperitifs, concerts and recitals.
The instrument courses are aimed at both high school students and middle school students. Some junior children have also participated in the past, accompanied by their parents to San Donato.
The instrument lessons are individual, and therefore modulated on the level of the student. In general, all students are invited to listen to their classmates' lessons as well.
Amateur musicians are welcome and can participate in the activities of the string orchestra. In this case, however, a short video is required (also home-made) to know their instrumental level.
AC Milan Football Academy Camps & Juventus Summer Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is an experienced global leader in facilitating entry to some of the most prestigious soccer camps in Italy and Europe.
• We work in association with legendary Italian soccer clubs AC Milan and Juventus to deliver quality residential and day summer soccer camps for boys from around the globe.
• AC Milan Football Academy Camps are run in 4 locations in the Venice area, and are suitable for boys ages 7-16. Juventus Summer Soccer Schools are for boys ages 8-17, and take place in 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy (2 in Turin, 1 close to Trento, and 1 in Abruzzo).
• These soccer camps are designed for having fun and playing with the other boys. Your one or two weeks are spent learning to respect each other and learn new skills.
• In addition to our Italian soccer camps, we also provide entry to top camps in Spain (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid), France (PSG & Bordeaux), and England (Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea).
Parent Testimonial: "Stone had such an amazing experience at camp this summer! We are definitely bringing him back for another year. The staff and counselors were great. Thank you to all of your staff and counselors as this was one of his best experiences ever!!! - Parents of Stone, USA, AC Milan Junior Camps
AC Milan Football Academy Camps: • For boys ages 7-16 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Goalkeeper practice available during all sessions
• Camps taught in Italian (some coaches teach in English)
• 4 locations in the Venice area (North-east Italy)
Juventus Summer Soccer Schools: • For boys ages 8-17 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific Goalkeeper practice available
• Camps taught in Italian only
• 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy