Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy, Spring: Located in Spring, Harris County, TX, Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation.
Features include: - Full-range of curriculum covering reading, oral development, writing, social studies, arts and much more.
- Structured environment with a variety of instructional activities.
- Low teacher-student ratio 12:1.
- Fully certified EC-4 teachers.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Acellus Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Crossing Borders International Preschool, Houston - Programs in 2021
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality language immersion programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years old).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 18 months – 5 years old, while French & Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care (The schedule flexibility is available for toddlers 18 months to 2 years old).
San Antonio Academy is a non-profit, non-denominational, tax-exempt elementary school for boys in pre-kindergarten through to grade eight in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Established in 1886, San Antonio Academy is one of only 16 all-boys independent elementary schools in the nation, and the only one of its kind in Texas. We admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
San Antonio Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS), and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
We offer small classes with an average of 16-17 boys per academic section, and an enrolment of 340 boys. We have a 10:1 student - teacher ratio. Our highly committed, hard-working faculty and staff take pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention to all students.
San Antonio Academy offers an exceptional academic program for Pre-K - Grade 8 that features a quality learning environment, a family-like atmosphere, the development of a positive self-image and a foundation for life, based upon the love of God and country, integrity and respect for each other.
Located in Houston in Harris County, TX, Awty International School is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory day school offering programs from preschool through to 12th grade. We are unique among Houston's private schools in that our multi-national student body and strong language programs provide a multi-cultural experience not available elsewhere. Each student takes a second language, English, French or Spanish. We also offer native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic & Dutch.
We offer students two academic programs: A traditional American college preparatory curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureate. Students in both International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs must meet the requirements for an American high school diploma which includes credits in fine arts, computer science and American history.
Awty International School is accredited by the Council for International Schools (C.I.S). With 50 nationalities in our student body, our students learn from each other about countries around the world. There simply is no other school in Houston which offers these unique opportunities.
College Preparatory Curriculum for Children in Preschool through 12th Grade:
- Leading to the International Baccalaureate or French Baccalaureate:
- International Section
- French Section
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- All students take a second language - English, French or Spanish
- Native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Dutch
- Subjects include English, history, mathematics, science, foreign Language, computer science, P.E. and fine arts
Located in Missouri City, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Ford Bend County (and partly in Harrison County), Texas, Southminster School an accredited, private, Christian school dedicated to developing children's minds, spirits and bodies. We provide a preschool program for children from eighteen months to four years and an elementary school program from pre-kindergarten through 5th grade. Our dedication to excellence in all aspects of a child's life is what has made Southminster School one of the première private schools in Fort Bend County for over 15 years.
Southminster School's commitment to children and their intellectual, spiritual, and physical development begins in the earliest years and continues throughout elementary school. We believe that students must be taught foundational skills as well as critical thinking skills in an environment that encourages individual achievement and positive, self esteem. Southminster School is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- Preschool program for children from eighteen months to four years
- Elementary school program from pre-kindergarten through 5th grade
- Southminster's accelerated elementary curriculum utilizes Spalding Phonics, EXCEL Math, and the Accelerated Reader Program
- Spanish, Music, Physical Education, Computer, Library and Science Discovery Center are also part of the weekly curriculum
Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
We provide tutoring in a wide range of subjects as well as test preparation and strategies for GRE, SAT, LSAT and GMAT exams, study skills training, time management and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Our expansive facilities in Austin are conveniently located near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school, or in after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Our students are successful because we provide individualized and one-on-one tutoring and guidance. Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
In addition, we provide educational services for business professionals, namely providing classes, programs, and seminars on presentation skills and cultural skills; and vocational courses for paralegal, nursing and business skills.
Student Testimonial: "House of Tutors is the absolute best tutoring company by far. I started going to them for help with AP high school classes, and they were amazing." - Luigi