Private schools in Texas: Catholic schools in Irving, preschools in Dallas area, private elementary, high, middle school, college preparatory education, pre-kindergarten, early childhood programs, Christian school in DFW metroplex
The Highlands School: The Highlands School, located in Irving (15 minutes west of downtown Dallas), Texas, is a fully accredited, private, Catholic, college preparatory, school offering grades PK–12. The rigorous college preparatory program of sciences, history, mathematics, literature, religion, and philosophy prepares students for the college or university of their choice. Students are guided in their study through lectures, small seminars, and laboratory work. The Highlands School embraces personalized attention with dedicated faculty in the Pre-K through twelfth grades.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Highlands School was founded in 1986 and in 1999 became a fully accredited Catholic School by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED) and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 2006 (SACS).
Courses / Programs:
- Grades 1-5
- Lower School Enrichment Program
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, Dallas International School offers private, accredited, bilingual (English / French) education for students from preschool through to high school, and belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise school network. Dallas International School was the first private school in Dallas to offer accredited bilingual and multilingual curriculums oriented towards the French Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs. Dallas International School is a member of of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
We believe students must be prepared for all domestic and international higher educational institutions and have a mastery of critical thinking and problem solving in order to live and compete in our dynamic world. Our school's multicultural environment and active community of students, teachers, staff, and parents creates more than an education — it creates experiences for a lifetime of success.
Dallas International School educates students of all backgrounds to contribute to a dynamic world with its internationally renowned curriculum, multiple language instruction, and exposure to diverse cultural views.
Bilingual programs (English / French) for children from preschool to 12th Grade with Spanish as a third language and Chinese as a fourth option:
- Preschool program
- Elementary School program
- Junior School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma program
- French Baccalaureate program
- Afterschool activities including music, drama & arts
- Athletics program
Brilliance Preschool and Academy, located in Addison in Dallas County, 13 miles north of Dallas, Texas, is a private school, established to fill a need for high quality preschool education. Brilliance daycare focuses on the process of learning and not just the product. We offer nursery, preschool, kindergarten, elementary (til 4th grade), computer and summer camp programs.
We serve families from Addison, Dallas, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Garland, Coppell, Plano, Richardson, Irving Frisco, Lewisville and surrounding communities.
Brilliance Academy’s approach to education is a blend of the best practices from Jean Piaget, Maria Montessori, and Howard Gardner. In developing its methodology, Brilliance curriculum has taken into account the importance of a child’s early formative years, the cognitive phases of a child’s development, the benefits of learning through concrete experiences.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Nursery, preschool, kindergarten and elementary (through to 4th Grade) programs:
- Pioneers nursery program (for children as of 18 months)
- Explorers program(2-3 years)
- Analyzers program (3 year olds)
- Predictors preschool program (for 4 year olds)
- Investigators kindergarten program (for 5 year olds)
- 1st and 2nd Grade program
- 3rd and 4th Grade program
- Computer programs
- Summer camp programs
Located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in the counties of Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris in Texas, Eagle Heights Christian Academy has been proudly serving the Pearland community and surrounding area for over thirty years through First Baptist Church - Pearland. We offer a college preparatory curriculum for prekindergarten through 12th grade programs with college prep, honors and advanced placement courses. We also offer before and after school programs. At EHCA, students receive a solid spiritual and academic foundation upon which to stand with Jesus Christ as the cornerstone, in every subject area studied.
Eagle Heights Christian Academy gives your child the vision to succeed. With limited class sizes and teachers who love what they do, you will find a challenging environment in which to learn, a colorful and energetic curriculum in which to thrive and a nurturing, solidly grounded Christian teaching staff in which our parents can have confidence. EHCA is accredited by the International Christian Accrediting Association and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with Laguage Arts / English, math, science, social studies, Spanish, computer education, music
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT, ACT and PSAT
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
Trinity Preparatory Academy is a classical, Christian, private school in Keller, Texas that provides a two-day/week program for grades K to 12 in support of the students' home-centered education. Our programs are aimed at families who do not want full-time public or private school, but do not want to "go it alone" as homeschoolers. Classes are 9am to 3pm for K-5th grades and 9am to 3:10pm for 6th-12th grades.
Trinity Prep teachers will, with their passion for the subject matter and commitment to excellence, engage students in the work and joy of achieving an education. We will study together the core subjects of World History, Literature and Language Arts, Science, and Math. All of our class content and efforts will be anchored by our Christian worldview, and will honor and glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We have a wonderfully convenient location, central to Keller, Southlake, Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Watauga, Colleyville, and North Richland Hills.
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.