Private Schools in Texas: Child care in Grand Prairie, preschool in Dallas Fort Worth area, daycare center for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, early childhood education, after-school childcare service for elementary school children in DFW metroplex
Kidd Academy: Kidd Academy, located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a preschool offering child care programs for children 6 weeks - 12 years of age. Kidd Academy will provide education through the well established HighReach Learning program. HighReach focuses on a balanced curriculum that addresses the whole child: socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. The program is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on activities. A balance of child-initiated and teacher-facilitated activities are a daily event.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Kidd Academy has met the industry's highest standards in its innovative programs that foster physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth for your child. Kidd Academy has developed an outstanding program to stimulate and encourage the learning experience. Children are monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure developmental milestones are being met appropriately.
Courses / Programs: Child Care Programs for children 6 weeks - 12 years of age include:
- Infant Program
- Toddler Program
- Preschool Program
- After-School Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish immersion and dual language programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students, including a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English), Spanish summer camps, and after-school child care.
Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
Our aim is to provide high quality language enrichment classes in a student centered environment.
We achieve this by implementing a carefully selected curriculum and creating a nurturing atmosphere where children of all ages can flourish both socially and emotionally.
Young children learn languages easily, and knowing a second language is a huge advantage in later life. Our young learners will benefit from the advantages of growing up multilingual.
BCA is committed to providing children with an environment that fosters enthusiasm for learning and language acquisition in a hands-on, child centered, culturally rich environment.
Our students are surrounded by experiences that will foster academic, social, physical, emotional, cultural and cognitive growth, and promote a community of bilingualism.
Our age appropriate dual language & immersion (English-Spanish) curriculum will help to develop exposure to cultural diversity, school readiness, social & emotional well-being, and self awareness, so that preschool children can feel connected, capable, independent, and important.
- Tiny Tots (Infants 0-23 months)
- Early Learners (2 year olds)
- Preschool & Pre-K program (2-5 year olds)
- Afterschool care for elementary school kids (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Spanish summer camps (5-9 year olds)
Montessori Children's House, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a child-centered, dynamic school offering programs for children aged 18 months to 12 years. Children are encouraged to learn by doing. They choose work from multi-sensory Montessori materials that provide them with experiences at a concrete level then progress toward abstraction by integrating complexity. Multi-age groupings give them the opportunity to learn from other students and to participate in cooperative projects. Interdependence rather than competition is encouraged to foster high self-esteem.
Montessori Children's House is a fully accredited school with the American Montessori Society (AMS). Our music program is accredited by Musikgarten.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
St. John´s Episcopal School is located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas. St. John´s is a private co-educational school for children from 2 years through 5th grade. We provide preschool, prekindergarten and elementary school programs. Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
At St. John’s Episcopal School we strive to provide, in a Christian environment, a thorough academic program that meets the intellectual, spiritual, and physical needs of all of its students. We are committed to the full development of the whole child – mind, body and spirit. We provide a challenging environment – strong in discipline, combined with love and security. St. John's Episcopal School is fully accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES).
- Programs for children from two years old through 5th grade
- Preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and elementary school programs
- Our fun curriculum includes language arts, reading, science, math, social studies, music, art, computers and P.E.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Kenmont Montessori School is an independent, non-denominational school serving over 300 students 18 months through 6th grade. Kenmont is designed to attract and benefit parents and students who have an interest in the Montessori educational design. Our toddler, primary and elementary programs are based on the Montessori method.
The Montessori child is a motivated doer, rather than empty vessel. The Montessori child learns through self-instigated actions on his environment. The academic curriculum is composed of three components; presentation of concepts, review of basic skills, and research. As part of our programs we also use the MicroSociety model.
Students in grades 4th, 5th and 6th grade participate weekly in this simulated society where learning experiences are authentic and interconnected to the real world. By following the guiding principles of the MicroSociety organization, student are able to find meaning and relevance in their environment. Kenmont Montessori School is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Programs for children from 18 months through 6th grade
- Montessori curriculum including math, reading, literature, grammar, geography, history, science and writing
- MicroSociety Model where learning experiences are authentic and interconnected to the real world
- Toddler Program (18 months - 3 years)
- Primary Program (3 - 6 years)
- Elementary Program (1st - 6th grades)