Summer Schools / Camps in USA: Study abroad summer programs for college students, educational courses for young adults in marine science, ecology, conservation, PADI diving instructor training, outdoor leadership programs, Chinese, Spanish, French language & culture training overseas
Broadreach College: Broadreach College, the college division of Broadreach, offers accredited summer courses abroad for college students. Located in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina and backed by nineteen years of experience in running educational programs for thousands of young adults, Broadreach College combines the finest elements of experiential learning, traditional classroom learning and service learning with international travel and cultural exchange to provide extraordinary expeditions and study abroad opportunities. Our most popular programs include ecology and conservation, marine sciences, language and culture programs, wilderness and outdoor leadership.
• Learn English in New York this summer with New York Language Center (NYLC) - a leading English language school. We have two conveniently-located campuses in Manhattan - on the Upper West Side and in Midtown Manhattan.
• NYLC provides a range of full-time and part-time English language courses in summer and year-round. We teach students from around the world with all levels of English - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
• In our dynamic and fun environment, you will benefit from superior language education as well as a rich cultural experience in one of the most famous cities in the world.
• Year-round and summer English courses are also available in our English schools in The Bronx, and in Jackson Heights in Queens.
• We also offer TOEFL exam preparation courses and Business English classes that are designed to fit your individual needs. You may study with us for as little as one week.
• Our prices are very affordable and all of our teachers are dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
• NYLC is authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students. F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at NYLC in any Intensive Language Program of English.
Student Testimonial: "I spent only 3 weeks in NYC and i really fell in love with the city. My experience at NYLC was special too: a lot of people from all over the world, professional teachers, friendly advice, funny and interesting class experiences.All of you guys will stay in my heart!"
- Maria, Italy
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a non-profit organization that empowers and equips young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world. We provide a range of entrepreneurial & leadership summer programs for teens and young adults from around the globe.
Courses include a 1-week intensive entrepreneur program, a young womens leadership course, and an internship course that provides short term, unpaid internships in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA. Each of these programs offers a mix of inter-cultural exchange, English language practice for those who need it, challenging and fun personal and career development learning experiences, and tourism and recreational activities.
CGF is comprised of community leaders, educators, entrepreneurs, corporate executives, students and young professionals who serve as the Foundation's Board of Directors, staff, interns and volunteers.
Whether your child is a computer novice or a tech whiz, iD Tech Camps has a summer camp to suit him/her! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including NYU, Vassar College, Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA. Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp!
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics, web, graphic & digital arts, computer programming, and video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) skills.
iD Tech Camp:
- Week-long Day camps for ages 7-17
- Week-long Overnight camps for ages 10-17
iD Game Design & Development Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
iD Programming Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
iD Film Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Located in the heart of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, Camp Sagemont offers summer camps for kids and teens from PK3 through to 8th Grade.
Voted Best Summer Camp in Weston by our City of Weston's "Best of Weston", our camp is conveniently located at 1570 Sagemont Way (Sagemont School Lower School Campus), just minutes from I-75, I-595, and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Our camp provides a fun, safe environment, and the warm relationships encouraged between our staff and campers results in creating "one big camp family." Campers can choose to attend for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
Camp Sagemont offers something special for all campers with different interests. Our main camp program provides a variety of activities that include arts & crafts, computers, cooking, dance, drama, field trips, karate, music, science, special events, sports, swimming and much more.
In addition, we offer specialty camps that include Sports Camp, Art Camp, and Drama / Vocal Camp among others. Summer school is also available up to 12th Grade.
Summer Camp Programs - For kids & teens from PK3 - 8th Grade:
• Camp Sagemont
• Sports Camp
• Travel Adventure Camp
• Teen Travel Camp
• S.T.E.M Camp
• Marine Science Camp
• Multi Media Production Camp
• Robotics Camp
• Art Camp
• Drama/Vocal Camp
• Leaders In Training
• ESL (English as a Second Language) programs
Using the Tools of Creative Writing, Memoir, Art, Photography, Storytelling and Mindfulness.
We teach from the point of view that people are by nature creative and that creativity, like DNA, is unique to each individual. We believe that in the right atmosphere and with the right tools anyone can tap into the creative stream that runs through us all.
To help you access and develop your creativity, we have developed a progression of exercises and techniques that explore sense perceptions, free-form writing and drawing, associative thinking, mapmaking, constructive daydreaming, memory, collage, and photography.
The only requirements for attending our workshops are curiosity and a desire to explore the creative spirit inherent to us all.
Florence: March 10-14
Lisbon: March 20-24
New York: April 27-30
New York: May 31-June 3
Verona: June 11-15
Crete: June 20-24
Barcelona: June 30-Jul 4
Prague: July 9-13
New York: July 27-30
New York: October 5-8
• Kaplan International offer summer English courses for adults in the USA. Our English schools are located in New York City; Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach, California; Miami, Florida; Boston area, Massachusetts; Seattle area, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; and Washington DC.
• All of our ESL schools in the USA offer Vacation English courses. Vacation English is our least intensive course option, helping you to improve your English language skills but leaving you with plenty of free time for sightseeing and leisure activities.
• Students take 20 General English classes per week. The course is designed for students over the age of 16 with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last from 2 - 52 weeks and begin every Monday.
• In addition to our Vacation English programs, we offer summer and year-round courses in General English, Intensive English, TOEFL and Academic English, Business English and GRE & GMAT exam preparation for international students.
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Schools & Summer Camps in US> Summer study abroad programs for college students in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, South Africa, Fiji, China (Beijing), Canada....