Digital Media and Arts Research Centre, The University of Limerick: Fusing computer science, electronic music and the digital arts, DMARC is situated in the Dept. of Computer Science and Information Systems at the University of Limerick, Ireland. The centre aims to expand and strengthen the encounter between digital technology and creativity through research, teaching and first class facilities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Graduates of our programmes are leading careers in a diverse range of areas, including recording, broadcasting, post-production, academic research (PhD), commercial research (industry), composition (games, film, computer music, video), performance, software industry (internet web design and programming, software engineering, music and audio engineering), and education (IT and universities).
Music Technology Degree Courses: - BSc in Music Media & Performance Technology (Four year course)
- MA / MSc in Music Technology (12 Months Full-time course).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The International School Of Make Up Artistry is located in Galway City. We offer make up artist training classes and ITEC-accredited make up diploma courses and have a high success rate of students achieving mainly credits and distinctions in all nationally and internationally recognised examinations. We offer evening and weekend classes.
95% of our past pupils are very successful in the work force worldwide. They are working within different areas of the industry, such as theatre, film, T.V., catwalk and photography. We also have past pupils working for top cosmetic companies such as “Mac” and “Lancôme” and others running successful business of their own.
Burren College of Art is an internationally recognised not-for-profit independent college specialising in undergraduate and graduate fine art education. We offer artists and art students from around the world time, space and inspiration within the unique environment of the Burren. The Master of Fine Art programme is accredited by the National University of Ireland, Galway and is operated in association with the Royal College of Art, London and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Our undergraduate Study Abroad programmes, Summer School and Artist Residency Scheme also recruit internationally. The College is located on the west coast of Ireland, a 4 hour drive from Dublin by car, 1 hour from Galway and approximately 1.5 hours to Limerick.
Master of Fine Art, Higher Diploma in Fine Art, Study Abroad programs for individuals and groups (courses include Drawing, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Time Arts Studio, Art in Context, Mixed Media, Irish Studies, Creative Writing, Art History), Artist Residencies and short summer courses.
LA Make-Up Academy, with studios in Dublin, Ireland and Burbank, Los Angeles, is a dedicated make-up & fashion training institute offering world class programs spanning make-up, special effects, fashion studies, and styling. All courses at the academy are LA Make-Up Certified. We also offer courses that are accredited by Internationally recognized FETAC & ITEC. LA Make-Up is also a MAC approved school.
Our students are given first class training taught by a host of national and international celebrity make-up artists ensuring 100% satisfaction from each course. LA Make-Up Academy uses only top brand make-up for example MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Cinema Secrets, Shu Uemura, Chanel, Lancome, and Nars and for special effect & airbrushing, Charles Fox, Screenface, Temptu, European Body Art, Kryolan, Tim Gratton, & Ben Nye. Our reputation in Dublin and Los Angeles is one of total excellence in the field of make-up training, surpassing every other training college.
- Make-up Artist Training Courses
- Ultimate Photoshoot Experience
- Hair Styling Modules
- Start your own business course
- Special Effects Diploma
- Body Painting
- Los Angeles, New York, London Fashion week Make-Up course
& More Brand New Short-Term Courses ...
The Gaiety School of Acting - The National Theatre School of Ireland is Ireland's premier training facility for actors located in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre. Set up by Joe Dowling in 1986 due to the lack of availability of actor training in Ireland at the time, the school has since gone from strength to strength and now runs a wide range of courses for all ages.
As well as it's two year, full time intensive actor training course, The GSA also runs year long part time actor training courses, short term part time courses for adults, courses for kids and teenagers and also a programme of courses for international students.
- Full Time Actor Training
- One Year Part Time Actor Training
- Adult Introduction to Drama
- Adult Page to Stage
- Adult Acting for Camera
- Stage Combat
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic Writing
- Young Gaiety: 4-16 yrs
- Youth Theatre: 16-19 yrs
- Make a Movie
- Summer Camps
- Educate Schools Drama Programme
- Irish Theatre Summer School
- Irish Theatre January Term
- Original Theatre Project
• Calling students from Ireland and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Dublin Institute of Design, in central Dublin, Ireland, is a leader in the field of design offering a range of certificate & diploma courses in Interior Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Computer Aided Design (CAD software training), Visual Merchandising & Window Dressing and Personal Image & Styling. Our courses will suit a range of people including those with design experience looking to add to their skills, through to Leaving Certificate students looking to pursue professional level qualifications.
Most of our courses are offered as both day and evening courses to accommodate today’s busy lifestyles. We also offer a comprehensive and flexible online certificate in Interior Design, allowing students to study at their own pace, in their own time and at a location that suits their lifestyle.