Travel Schools in Europe: Travel industry courses in Ireland, cabin crew, travel agent training diploma, airline computer reservation systems courses, online CRS certification in Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan, IATA global distribution systems certificate courses in Munster area
International Academy of Travel, Waterford: The International Academy of Travel (IAOT), based at Waterford Regional Airport in Co. Waterford offers internationally recognised travel industry training courses. We offer job-focused and practical training for students who wish to work as cabin crew, reservation sales agents, travel agents, overseas reps or in the area of passenger services. Our courses are available on site at our Airport based Training Centre; through one of our selected partnership third-level colleges or through distance learning, which can be studied from anywhere in the world!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- "Ready For Take Off" Diploma in "International Travel Industry Studies" which includes FETAC Module in Airport Passengers Services - level 6.
- Online Certificate in International Travel Industry Studies
- Online Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies
- Online IATA Approved CRS Training in Galileo, Amadeus & Worldspan GDS
- Online KLM CODECO Airport Computerised Check-In Programme
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Ireland, Europe & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
Griffith College Dublin was established in 1974 and is now the largest independent college in Ireland, with a student population of over 5,000, including approximately 700 international students. It is based on a seven-acre campus in Dublin city centre. New developments in 2003 include the GCD Graduate Business School for postgraduate business programmes to MBA level, and the Griffith English Language Institute for year-round English language programmes. With comprehensive courses, recreational and sporting facilities, cutting-edge computer technology, luxury on-campus accommodation and regular social events, Griffith College Dublin is the ideal choice for international students. Indeed at present there are students from 56 different countries studying at the college. Our Business & Management courses have been designed to train students to work effectively in a business environment - appreciating the key roles played by accounting, marketing, production, personnel and information technology.
BA in Business Management, BA in Accounting & Finance, BA in International Hospitality Management, Certificate in Hotel & Catering, MBA (International Business), M.Sc. in International Business, Management Postgraduate Diploma in International Business, MPC in International Business Management, Professional Certificate in International Business Management.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI), located in Sandyford, South Dublin, is an educational institute offering management training courses on an open enrolment and customised basis. IMI is the only Irish business school to be ranked globally for the provision of Customised Executive Education. The rankings, published by the Financial Times place IMI in the top 65 providers of customised Executive Education worldwide.
The IMI provides education and training programmes accredited by the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and by Trinity College Dublin (TCD). IMI supports and delivers the Henley MBA, which is accredited by European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- MSc Business Administration Programme
- MSc Management Practice
- MSc Organisational Behaviour
- Henley MBA
- Master of Business
- Business Research Project
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Business Finance
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing Management
- Diploma in Strategy
- Mini MBA
& many more ...
International College of Technology (ICOT) is a vibrant, modern college in the heart of Dublin City, Ireland. We offer a range of undergraduate degree, diploma and certificate courses in the fields of Business Management, IT, Accounting and Hospitality. We also offer English language (ESL) training for students whose first language is not English.
ICOT is an independent co-educational institution for local and international students. The college is a destination point for students from different social and ethnic backgrounds. Our undergraduate and professional courses are full-time and based on-campus. The ultimate goal of ICOT is to pave the way for all students who want to pursue higher qualifications at an affordable cost, irrespective of race, colour, gender, nationality and religion.
Associate degree, advanced diploma, diploma & certificate courses in:
- Business Administration
- Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
- Business Information Systems
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Studies
- Commercial Management
- Information Communication Technology
- Practical ICT Skills
- Certificate in ESOL International
DCUBS is committed to the provision of teaching and research programmes that are relevant, of the highest academic standard, and delivered in a welcoming and enjoyable learning environment. Focused on the integration of professional and personal development, our approach to business education places the interests of our students at the heart of our activities. The benefits of this approach are confirmed by frequent positive feedback from employers and by the consistently high placement rates of our graduates. The School is part of Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland. There are 10,000 registered students at DCU, a figure which includes full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as students on the Distance Education degree programme.
Bachelor Honours Degrees - B.A. in Accounting & Finance, B.A. in European Business, B.A. in International Business & Languages, BSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Business Studies. Also Executive Masters in Marketing, M.B.S. in Accounting, M.Sc. in Business Management, MBA and more.
You are here: School & College Search> Travel & Tourism Schools in Ireland> Cabin crew training in Waterford, travel industry courses for airline personnel, travel consultants, travel reps in south-east region