International Academy of Travel, Waterford:
The International Academy of Travel (IAOT), based at Waterford Regional Airport in Co. Waterford offers internationally recognised travel industry training courses. We offer job-focused and practical training for students who wish to work as cabin crew, reservation sales agents, travel agents, overseas reps or in the area of passenger services. Our courses are available on site at our Airport based Training Centre; through one of our selected partnership third-level colleges or through online / distance learning, which can be studied from anywhere in the world!
- "Ready For Take Off" Diploma in "International Travel Industry Studies" which includes FETAC Module in Airport Passengers Services - level 6.
This is a full-time 2 week practical course, which takes place onsite in our modern Airport-based Training Centre, using airport facilities and equipment. It is designed to bring you to a level of knowledge that will help you apply for a position within the Travel Industry with confidence. After successfully completing the course, students will be eligible to apply for Air and Ground Travel Jobs worldwide. This course attracts students from all over Europe.
Experience the buzz of training in an Airport environment, learning from experienced Travel Industry Tutors who are passionate about the Travel Industry and are determined to help you reach your full potential! IAOT airport-based courses are delivered by Travel Industry Trainers who have worked in the Travel Industry at senior level for many years.
Distance Learning Courses:
- Online Certificate in International Travel Industry Studies
- Online Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies Level 1. This course is divided into 2 sections - the Certificate in International Travel Industry Studies and CRS training
- Online IATA Approved CRS Training in Galileo, Amadeus & Worldspan GDS
- Online KLM CODECO Airport Computerised Check-In Programme
- IAOT has being writing and delivering job focused qualifications since 1992. Our qualifications are written in partnership with travel industry employers and we have a proven track record.
- We have agreed our quality assurance procedure with FETAC and are a FAS approved training centre.
- Our trainers hold the highly respected ITTD trainers qualifications, along with many travel industry qualifications. We employ trainers who have had a successful travel industry career and are passionate about the travel industry and helping students reach their full potential.
- Our airport based training centre creates a real aviation experience and ensures that the training is a unique experience. We have full use of all the airport facilities and equipment at Waterford Airport. This includes a mock-up for cabin crew training and use of the airport check-in desks for passenger services along with KLM computerised check-in system CODECO. For Travel Agency operations students with receive practical computerised training in in Galileo GDS and FAREBANK.
- Our airport based training course are very practical orientated, where students get to work in cabin crew, check-in, reservation sales, travel agency and holiday rep positions through role play.
- Our distance learning courses are totally job focused and only contain content that is used daily in the Travel Industry. They are totally student friendly and attract students world-wide.
- Students are offered unlimited support during their training and afterwards to help them obtain employment.
- ALL our qualifications are updated regularly.
Our courses are endorsed and supported by FAS & leading Travel companies such as Top Flight, Budget Travel, Falcon Holidays, Galileo Ireland, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Galileo International, World Travel Centre & PSARA. You can be assured that we are determined to offer you training that is respected and valued worldwide.
We work in partnership with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines to offer colleges throughout the world and distance learning students CODECO computerised check-in training programme.
The International Academy of Travel Ltd approved Training Programmes and Trainers have been placed on the FAS/EI National Register of Trainers.
National Framework of Qualifications:
IAOT has agreed its quality assurance procedures with FETAC and is registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications. The Further Education and Training Awards Council (FETAC) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Waterford Regional Airport, Killowen, Waterford, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.