Learn English in USA: TOEFL in Chicago, English language courses in Illinois, intensive ESL programs. TOEFL exam preparation classes, summer English courses for adults. Estudiar inglés en EEUU, curso de preparación para el examen TOEFL en Chicago.
The College of Chicago: The College of Chicago offers dedicated English language programs including English as a Second Language Program (ESL) and TOEFL Prep Program. We are conveniently located in downtown Chicago. We offer small classes, individual feedback on your speaking and writing, and personal attention to your progress. Every hour is a contact hour with a teacher - not lab time. Staff and teachers provide a welcoming and supportive environment to build your English skills and reach your goals.
Our programs have been custom-designed and are being updated continuously to reflect the needs of the student in our complex world. We offer a wide range of English language programs for all levels from beginner to advanced level. This program helps the students improve their skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) English language exam preparation program is a full-time intensive course. It encompasses ongoing skill practice, daily test simulation, real full-length TOEFL practice tests, personal feedback on writing and speaking samples, and critical thinking drills. Students receive university preparation through essay writing and research papers, university level academic material, and student speeches and presentations.
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in Downtown Chicago on the 'Magnificent Mile' with Kaplan International.
• Our Chicago school offers a comprehensive range of language courses to those who want to improve their English quickly and effectively, and both welcome students of all English levels.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Join our English school in Chicago and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Significantly improve your language skills while learning English in Chicago with Kaplan International and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
• Learn English in Chicago with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career. Kaplan International's English school in Chicago is accredited by ACCET.
• Citizens of 75 countries attended our Chicago ESL school last year.
Student Review: "I describe my Kaplan Experience like one of the best things in my life. I met great people and excellent teachers. You can learn about different cultures too, it is amazing!” - Ana Maria, Colombia
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes (beginner to advanced levels)
• General English Academic Semester/Year option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year option
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)
ABC Languages, Manhattan NY - Private English Lessons
Courses / Programs
• Private English tutoring in English since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, has provided the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city.
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan), and close to the subways.
• We offer a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Transportation: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
Student Reviews: • "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
For Adults / Working Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / University Students / Children & High School Teens:
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation
Formerly known as Language Skills English Center, LAL Boston is an English language school in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, that provides quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world.
Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LSEC's rigorous academic programs, including intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
LAL Boston classes teach English in a fun and exciting way that will help you improve your English in the shortest amount of time. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs.
At the completion of your program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (programs over 16 weeks) or Certificate of Participation (programs under 16 weeks).
LSEC is authorized by the Federal Government to issue form I-20 to qualified students who want to study full-time in the USA.
Our student population comes from countries all over the globe, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more.
Student Testimonial: “My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation.” - Maira, Brazil, Vacation English Program
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!