Troubled teens boarding school in USA: Co-ed boarding school in Massachusetts for troubled teens, boarding high school for boys & girls with behavioral problems, emotional issues. Private college prep programs, co-ed residential education in Plymouth County, South-East MA.
Chamberlain International School: Chamberlain International School is a co-educational therapeutic boarding and day school in Plymouth County MA, just 40 miles from Boston, and Providence. We provide college preparatory and general education courses to both middle and high school students ages 11-22 from Massachusetts, across the United States, and throughout the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
As well as academics, Chamberlain offers on-campus diagnostic programming, individual therapy, psychiatric services, therapeutic groups, nursing care, and family therapy.
Therapeutic Boarding & Day Programs for Students Ages 11-22 (Grades 6-12) - We offer college preparatory and general education courses to both middle and high school students.
- A strong focus of our academic program is on meeting the skills required in the core academic subjects: Literature, Writing, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science. Our students also benefit from additional studies in Foreign Language, Visual Arts, Automotive Technology, Physical Education, Health, and Study Skills.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Great Barrington, in the Berkshires area of west Massechusetts, The John Dewey Academy is a year-round college preparatory therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens ages 15-21.
Serving Grades 10-12 and Postgraduate students, we provide an individualized and comprehensive education in a non-traditional therapeutic school setting. Our students are bright, troubled adolescents with a history of self-defeating or self-destructive choices.
At The John Dewey Academy, we take our identity as a college preparatory school seriously. With a highly credentialed staff of dedicated and passionate teachers, a small class size (six students on average), and high demands and expectations, we provide a challenging academic experience.
At The John Dewey Academy, adolescents encounter a peer-based community of empowerment, an exciting educational environment, the challenge of real responsibilities, and the realistic promise of acceptance at a college of quality. In such an environment, they can change.
Riverview School is a private co-ed boarding school in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, that serves students ages 11-22 with complex language, learning and cognitive disabilities.
Our co-educational boarding school services 180 students ages 11–19 in the middle and secondary program, and ages 18–22 in the post-secondary program (GROW) with a 5-week summer option.
The School is committed to developing student competence and confidence in academic, social and independent living skills.
Riverview’s use of a thematic, integrated approach promotes learning and generalization of skills across settings. This includes the use of teaching strategies (academic, social, and independent living) across both classroom and dormitory environments.
Riverview is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care (DEEC) and approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
Boarding School Programs for Students with Language, Learning & Cognitive Disabilities (Ages 11-22)
- Middle, Secondary and Post-Secondary School
- Licensed faculty and sensitive staff
- Direct instruction in reading, writing and math
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Self-esteem enhancement and social skills support
- Twenty-four hour healthcare services
- Comprehensive after school and weekend activity program
- Sports program...
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Massachusetts, across the U.S., and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Berkshire College is a co-educational boarding school for Grades 9-12 in Sheffield, New Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts (New England). At Berkshire, we offer a first-rate academic program, distinctive opportunities in the arts, and excellent athletics.
We provide an exceptional college preparatory curriculum with PSAT, SAT and ACT as well as AP offerings in all disciplines. It is what happens at the periphery of this exceptional core that sets a school apart.
As part of the Berkshire Model, learning for the 21st century, we offer our students an advanced math/science research program, the Center for Sustainability with environmental education, pro vita courses on topics of interest, and the Center for Writing and Critical Thinking. Berkshire School is a community that values accountability, responsibility, and respect.
With our solid foundation in academics, students also gain confidence and respect living in a nurturing and caring atmosphere within one of our ten dormitories.
All of our dormitories feature vertical housing, or students of all ages and grades; freshman through seniors. Our seniors are called upon to be leaders and role models in each dormitory.
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, fine arts, history, languages, mathematics and science
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Pro Vita Courses for Topics of Interest
- Advanced Math/Science Research Program
- Center for Writing and Critical Thinking
- Center for Sustainability with Environmental Education
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Located in Granby (part of the Springfield MA metro area), The MacDuffie School is an accredited, co-educational, college preparatory day & boarding school offering 6th-12th Grade (day) & 9th-12th Grade (boarding) programs.
MacDuffie students hail from all over the country and the world, as well as from Springfield and surrounding towns in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Our students come from diverse social and economic backgrounds, and their interaction helps to make MacDuffie an exciting environment in which to learn. Our graduates attend some of the country's most selective colleges and continue on to successful careers.
Approximately 90 miles west of Boston, The MacDuffie School is a rigorous college preparatory school whose mission is to foster in all students the intellectual habits of mind, high ethical standards and respect for diversity required for becoming effective individuals in their personal and work lives and moral and responsible participants in the world beyond.
The MacDuffie School is fully accredited by the New England Association of School & Colleges.
Courses & features include:
- English As A Second Language (ESL)
- British Literature
- American Literature
- AP Modern European History
- U.S. History
- World languages
- Student government
- Advanced Placement courses...