TEFL in Austin, Texas: CELTA certificate course, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad to adults. Full-time & part-time TEFL programs, TESOL certification in Travis County, South-Central TX.
StudyCELTA: Whether you are completely new to the field of English language teaching or already have some teaching experience but want to earn a formal qualification the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course offered by StudyCELTA in Austin TX could be the perfect solution for you! Providing an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language, our courses are available year-round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks).
Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside Austin.
Austin is easy to get around walking, by bicycle, or by city bus, which is free for students. The city has a real buzz and is known as the "Live Music Capital of the World®"!
The English teacher training center in Austin TX forms part of a language center that offers a range of ESL classes to international students and the Austin community. The center boasts modern facilities, ideal for CELTA training. Trainees may also take advantage of the various leisure facilities and libraries located across campus.
• Earn an accredited TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Certificate via online classes in the U.S. or anywhere in the world.
• Located in Seattle WA, School of Teaching ESL, in cooperation with Seattle Pacific University, provides an online, 120-hour TEFL English teacher training Certificate course.
• Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 14 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study. Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters.
• This project-based program is taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators, and prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
• Online courses are open to anyone anywhere in the world. We have had students from all over the U.S. as well as overseas locations including Canada, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Morocco, India, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
• We also offer on-site ESL teacher training certification programs in Seattle.
All classes taken through the School of Teaching ESL carry credits from Seattle Pacific University and are reflected on the transcript.
Online Student Review: "The online format was very interesting. I felt a certain freedom that is absent in a regular classroom setting, but there was still a healthy amount of accountability that kept me on top of things. The instructor did a wonderful job of replying to questions and assignments."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Modules include: • Foundations of English Language Teaching
• Approaches & Methods
• Grammar in English Language Teaching
• Reading & Writing
• Cultural Issues in English Language Teaching
• Content-based English Language Teaching
• Young Learners & English Language Teaching
• Teaching English for Specific Purposes
• Assessment of English Language Students
• Classroom Issues & Management
• Professionalism, Advocacy & Leadership
• Foundations of Bilingual Education
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counseling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
Oxford Seminars offers an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL / TESL Certification Course in a range of locations throughout Texas including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and College Station. Our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online course is designed for students who are interested in teaching English abroad. The weekend classes are taught on college campuses and participants must be 18 or over.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our certificates with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience.
The Oxford Seminars TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification Course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Our courses are offered at more than 100 locations throughout the country.
Located in the center of Torrance, in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County, Teaching House - Los Angeles provides a comprehensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) training course. The 4-week program is hosted at GEOS English Academy in the Village Del Amo shopping center, a conveniently located, well equipped center, less than fifteen minutes from away from Santa Monica, Hermosa, and Redondo Beaches.
In accordance with CELTA standards, all Teaching House courses are run by trainers approved by the University of Cambridge. All CELTA trainers are highly experienced ESL teachers themselves, and have worked in many different countries. They all hold a CELTA and either the DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and / or a Master’s degree in Education.
All graduates obtain a CELTA Certificate issued by the University of Cambridge. The combination of our high-quality courses and the accreditation provided by the University of Cambridge ensures that our teachers go on to obtain desirable teaching jobs whether they choose to teach English in the US or abroad.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."