CELTA in Texas: TEFL certification in Austin, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad to adults. Full-time & part-time TEFL programs, TESOL certificate course in Travis County, South-Central TX.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Austin, Texas: StudyCELTA provides University of Cambridge teacher training courses in a wide range of locations worldwide, including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Austin, Texas. Our CELTA courses are available all year round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks). Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside Austin.
The English teacher training center in Austin TX forms part of a language center that offers a range of ESL classes to international students and the Austin community. There are currently 42 teachers and the center offers over 120 language based courses per year. The center boasts modern facilities, ideal for CELTA training.
Trainees may also take advantage of the various leisure facilities and libraries located across campus. Austin is easy to get around walking, by bicycle, or by city bus, which is free for students. The city has a real buzz and is known as the "Live Music Capital of the World®"!
CELTA Teacher Training:
We provide full-time (4 weeks) CELTA courses. Highly-regarded worldwide because of its high standards and rigorous assessments, the CELTA qualification is the most widely recognized TESL/TEFL certificate in the world.
It is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience. It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification. It is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
Experienced CELTA Tutors:
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in North America, Australasia and Europe. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Austin and of English language teaching as a career.
Our head resident trainer in Austin has a background in Spanish and international studies, with an M.A. and Ph.D. in foreign language education. He spent three years living and teaching in Costa Rica and one year in Ulsan, Korea. An area he particularly enjoys about teaching is assisting students in overcoming barriers to their learning. He is also interested in the intersection of social psychology and communal learning.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Learn to teach English from the comfort of your own home or office in Houston TX and throughout the U.S.
Penn State World Campus provides quality distance education programs to students from Houston, throughout the U.S. and around the world, including our online Graduate Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
The Graduate Certificate in TESOL offered by Penn State features classes written and taught by world-class faculty who are specialists in language methodology, applied linguistics, and English language education.
The online TESOL certificate program provides graduate-level courses designed for candidates seeking entry-level English language teaching credentials.
All courses are delivered entirely online to give you maximum convenience and flexibility around your busy schedule, and the courses are taught by the same faculty who teach in our resident Master of Arts in TESL (MA TESL) program.
Enrolling in the online TESOL certificate program will allow you to earn a Post-baccalaureate Certificate without having to relocate to Penn State.
Not having to physically attend classes means that you can schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
Online TESOL Graduate Certificate Program: - Can be completed in 9-12 months
Highlights include: - Flexible 12-credit course schedule
- Interactive online setting
- Access to Penn State's vast academic resources
- Completion of TESOL e-portfolio as support documentation of your skills
Specific Courses include: - Focus on English: Teaching Form, Meaning and Us
- Focus on Learners: Identity, Community and Language Learning
- Focus on Classrooms: Planning and Supporting Language Learning
- Focus on Instruction: Teaching and Assessing Language Learning
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Anaheim University was founded in Orange County, California in 1996. The University operates under the approval of the State of California in accordance with the requirements set forth by the Bureau for Private Post-Secondary and Vocational Education. The Anaheim University Graduate School of Education's Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MA in TESOL) degree program is the world's premier online TESOL degree program taught in real-time Internet classrooms by three of the most renowned linguists in the world today. Please note that Anaheim University students may enrol once every 10 weeks and courses usually fill two to three weeks in advance.