International House Career College, Vancouver: International House Career College in Vancouver, BC is a leader in TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA training. We offer English language teacher training programs that are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams. With over 50 years ELT experience, you are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our TESL trainees are provided with an excellent learning environment and personal attention. Our school offers an excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention that will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
English Teacher Training Programs: - IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL: Graduates from this course will have the necessary competencies to become successful ESL teachers.
- TESOL Foundation Course: 2 week course designed to help international students to prepare for the IHC TESL course. - 10 Week ID TESOL: International Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- CELTA Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults: The CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
- IHC Online Teacher Training program: A truly unique and practical online initial teacher training program. The first online course that meets the IH stamp of approval.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada is a is a coeducational public research university offering a distance-delivered university-based Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL) Program that can be taken from anywhere in the world. Some courses may be taken on campus. Students who complete the on-campus Summer TEFL Intensive at the U of Sask. may be eligible for transfer credit and an application bursary.
CERTESL us a 250-hour, 18 credit, 6 course program recognized for accreditation by TESL Canada, SCENES and TESL Ontario (note that TESL Ontario accreditation requires a total of 300 hours which may be completed via one additional CERTESL course and supplemental practicum hours).
Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language Program (CERTESL):
CERTESL lets you choose courses that will train you to teach in ESL (English as a Second Language), EFL (English as a Foreign Language) or ESD (English as a Second Dialect) settings, depending on your own career or travel plans.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Global TESOL College is a North American-based educational institution with headquarters in Edmonton, Canada. We have several branch offices and training centers located in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Saskatoon, Canada, as well as locations in the United States, South Korea, Australia, Portugal and India.
We offer a wide range of TESOL (Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification and diploma programs, courses, and services. Participants can study on-site at one of our campuses, online from anywhere in the world, or a combination of both.
Learn from the best in TESOL education. With 12 years of experience, and over 30,000 graduates teaching world wide, find out why we are the leaders in TESOL education and EFL teacher assistance.
- Advanced TESOL Certificate Program (120 Hours)
- Professional TESOL Certificate Program (240 Hours)
- Advanced TESOL Diploma Program (360 Hours)
- Professional TESOL Diploma Program (600 Hours)
- TESOL Instructor Diploma Program (700 Hours)
- International TESOL Certificate Program (120 Hours)
Alaya International Training Centre - ATC, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Alaya International Training Centre (ATC) is a specialized ESL English teacher training school based in the centre of Vancouver, BC. We offer online and classroom TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs. We pride ourselves on our experience and determination in providing top quality TESOL programs. The in-class TESOL teacher training programs are aimed at upper-intermediate to advanced level international students and Canadians who want to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages.
Our online courses are designed for international students and Canadians who are unable to attend classes at the school. They are ideal for students who are self-motivated and give the students the advantage to work in the comfort of their own home at their own pace.
Alaya International Training Centre has a long history in teaching English. We provide first class instruction with the most modern techniques. Our centre is a friendly and at the same time very professional place where you can make international friends and exchange knowledge and culture with students from all over the world.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Start a rewarding new career as an English language teacher in Canada or abroad! A leading provider of TESOL/TESOL certification in North America, Oxford Seminars offers combined online / on-site English teacher training programs.
In Vancouver BC, our 100-hour onsite course is held at the University of British Columbia and/or the Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus. In addition, there is a 40-hour online component to our certification course.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our internationally-recognized certificate with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
Get certified as an English language teacher and join thousands of Oxford Seminars graduates teaching English in dozens of countries around the world! Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
"From the start of this course, with no knowledge, to the end of the course, with a great improvement in knowledge and confidence, I am ready to take on this new and exciting change in careers." - R.E., Vancouver, BC