International House Career College, Vancouver:
Conveniently located in Vancouver, BC, International House Career College is a leader in TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA training. We offer English language teacher training programs that are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams. With over 50 years ELT experience, you are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our English language teacher training courses include certificates in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), as well as a practical online initial teacher training program, the first online course that meets the IH stamp of approval.
- IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL: Graduates from this course will have the necessary competencies to become successful ESL teachers.
- 10 Week ID TESOL: International Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- CELTA Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults: The CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
- TESOL Foundation Course: 2 week course designed to help international students to prepare for the IHC TESL course.
- IHC Online Teacher Training program: A truly unique and practical online initial teacher training program. The first online course that meets the IH stamp of approval.
International House is a leader in the development of practical TESL / TEFL / TESOL courses for teachers.
Our instructors are highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers. Students have the opportunity to learn to teach English in beautiful Vancouver.
IH offers you the highest quality TESL courses:
* Innovation & creativity
* Professional, well qualified teachers
* Friendly service from experienced support staff
* Over 50 years ELT experience
* Excellent TESL teacher training
* Global quality standards
Courses are open to both native and non-native speaker candidates. Non-native speakers must meet English language requirements and be able to keep up with the rigours of the course.
Non-native speaking candidates should have a level of English equivalent to the requirements for university entrance.
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - TESOL Program
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 88 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1R3, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.