Do an English teacher course in CELTA in Germany: TEFL courses in Frankfurt, ESL teacher training in Europe, TESOL certification program. Certificate in English language teaching to adults, qualification to teach English in Frankfurt, Germany & abroad.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Frankfurt: Start an exciting new career as an English language teacher with StudyCELTA in Frankfurt, Germany! We provide the internationally-recognised and accredited Cambridge University ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) to students from Germany and international students.
Email:Contact us below
CELTA is the most recognised initial TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualification of its kind in the world. Our Teacher Training Centre in Frankfurt is conveniently situated in the city centre, in the area where the European Central Bank is located.
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- Full-time CELTA course (4 weeks)
- Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks)
- Online-blended CELTA course (14 weeks)
Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.
Academia Suárez in Frankfurt, Germany, is part of the renowned International House World Organisation. In co-operation with International House Barcelona, we offer intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA certificate (4-week intensive course). The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
International House Frankfurt offers these courses as an off-site of International House Barcelona. International House Barcelona is a centre authorised by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Cambridge CELTA (Certiﬁcate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Program:
- Language Analysis and Awareness
- The Learner, the Teacher and the Teaching/Learning Context
- Planning for Effective Teaching
- Classroom Management Skills
- Teaching Procedures and Techniques
- Resources and Materials
- Professional Development
- Classroom Observation
- Teaching Practice
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
The Hamburg School of English is a Teacher Training Centre in Hamburg in Northern Germany. We provide intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate.
Our four-week intensive CELTA courses are offered throughout the year and consist of 120 contact hours. The CELTA programme is an accredited and internationally recognised qualification issued by Cambridge ESOL.
Hamburg School of English was established 21 years ago and the Teacher Training Centre was founded in 2003. Our tutors have gained their ELT (English language training) experience in different settings; they are particularly interested in materials-light teaching and they present at conferences and to local teachers' associations on this and other areas nationally and internationally.
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."