TEFL courses in Frankfurt: CELTA certificate in Germany, ESL teacher training. TESOL in Europe. Intensive CELTA program, certificate in English language teaching to adults, qualification to teach English abroad.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Frankfurt: Since 2010, StudyCELTA has provided the internationally-recognised and accredited Cambridge University ESOL CELTA at our partner school in Frankfurt, Germany. Our intensive 4-week CELTA course and part-time 11 week course are available to students from Germany and international students from around the world. CELTA is the most recognised initial TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualification of its kind.
Our centre in Frankfurt offers the University of Cambridge 120 hour CELTA course in the following formats:
- Full-time CELTA course (4 weeks) - Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks) - Online-blended CELTA course (14 weeks)
The Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate is an introductory TEFL course in teaching English for candidates who have little or no previous English Language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
CELTA is the most widely recognised and respected international TEFL certificate in teaching English offered in Germany and across the globe. CELTA is a English Language Teaching certificate, which encompasses TESL (i.e. Teaching English as Second Language) and TEFL (i.e. Teaching English as Foreign Language).
CELTA Course Syllabus:
The course content covers: - Language awareness - The learner, the teacher and the teaching/learning context - Planning for effective teaching of adult learners of English - Classroom management and teaching skills for adult learners - Resources and materials for teaching English to adults - Professional development for teachers of English to Adults Student Review: "The content was amazing, practical and overall just very high quality. More than I had expected. I feel that what I have learned is incomparable and of great value. I have also learned to be efficient and practical, you have to be! The staff and location of the CELTA training centre was very friendly. Bright rooms with big windows and we were so lucky to get lots and lots of sun during the month. That really made everything easier. The CELTA training centre is located in a beautiful spot of Frankfurt and right in the city centre. The staff were always very helpful and comprehensive (especially in cases of urgent coffee-need! ).
The CELTA tutors were amazing. I expected good and qualified CELTA trainers but they were much more than I could have imagined. Beautiful people with a great heart. Thank you so much again for being just as hardworking as us and still always friendly, open, patient and very helpful. Our group of CELTA trainees was lovely. Great team! And so important to have a good laugh every now and then." - Eva, CELTA student in Frankfurt
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
The Hamburg School of English is a Teacher Training Centre in Hamburg in Northern Germany. We provide intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate.
Our four-week intensive CELTA courses are offered throughout the year and consist of 120 contact hours. The CELTA programme is an accredited and internationally recognised qualification issued by Cambridge ESOL.
Hamburg School of English was established 21 years ago and the Teacher Training Centre was founded in 2003. Our tutors have gained their ELT (English language training) experience in different settings; they are particularly interested in materials-light teaching and they present at conferences and to local teachers' associations on this and other areas nationally and internationally.
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Academia Suárez in Frankfurt, Germany, is part of the renowned International House World Organisation. In co-operation with International House Barcelona, we offer intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA certificate (4-week intensive course). The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
International House Frankfurt offers these courses as an off-site of International House Barcelona. International House Barcelona is a centre authorised by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Cambridge CELTA (Certiﬁcate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Program:
- Language Analysis and Awareness
- The Learner, the Teacher and the Teaching/Learning Context
- Planning for Effective Teaching
- Classroom Management Skills
- Teaching Procedures and Techniques
- Resources and Materials
- Professional Development
- Classroom Observation
- Teaching Practice