Teaching English in Germany: CELTA course in Frankfurt, TEFL teacher training in Europe, TESOL certification programs. Certificate in English language teaching to adults, qualification to teach English abroad.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Frankfurt: Since 2010, StudyCELTA has provided the internationally-recognised and accredited Cambridge University ESOL CELTA at our partner school in Frankfurt, Germany. Our intensive 4-week CELTA course and part-time 11 week course are available to students from Germany and international students from around the world. CELTA is the most recognised initial TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualification of its kind.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Frankfurt and of English language teaching as a career.
120 hour CELTA Courses
- Full-time CELTA course (4 weeks)
- Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks)
- Online-blended CELTA course (14 weeks)
Central Location in Frankfurt:
Located at the heart of the dynamic Frankfurt Rhine Main region, Frankfurt is considered one of Europe’s top company locations due to its central position and the excellent infrastructure with one of the biggest airports in Europe. The Teacher Training Centre in Frankfurt is conveniently located in the city centre of Frankfurt, within the area where the European Central Bank is located.
"I expected a lot of work and it was a lot of work. I expected little sleep but it was less sleep. I know you should start with the good things but this is the first you’ll remember about your CELTA course.
The content was amazing, practical and overall just very high quality. More than I had expected. I feel that what I have learned is incomparable and of great value. I have also learned to be efficient and practical, you have to be!
The staff and location of the CELTA training centre was very friendly. Bright rooms with big windows and we were so lucky to get lots and lots of sun during the month. That really made everything easier. The CELTA training centre is located in a beautiful spot of Frankfurt and right in the city centre.
Would I recommend the course? Well it is definitely worth its price and you will be glad to have done it. But you have to be prepared to go through a kind of “zombie”-state during that month and make sure to plan your time very efficiently." - CELTA Graduate
Employment Prospects with a CELTA Qualification:
CELTA is the most requested pre-service TEFL teaching qualification by both public and private employers overseas. When checking websites advertising English teaching jobs, you will often see CELTA listed as the preferred qualification. Employers have confidence that anyone with a CELTA certificate has received effective, practical, real-world TEFL training that has prepared them to go directly into a ESL teaching position.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK
Academia Suárez in Frankfurt, Germany, is part of the renowned International House World Organisation. In co-operation with International House Barcelona, we offer intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA certificate (4-week intensive course). The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
International House Frankfurt offers these courses as an off-site of International House Barcelona. International House Barcelona is a centre authorised by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Cambridge CELTA (Certiﬁcate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Program:
- Language Analysis and Awareness
- The Learner, the Teacher and the Teaching/Learning Context
- Planning for Effective Teaching
- Classroom Management Skills
- Teaching Procedures and Techniques
- Resources and Materials
- Professional Development
- Classroom Observation
- Teaching Practice
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The Berlin School of English provides intensive English teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The course involves 120 hours working with tutors and colleagues as well as the same amount of time spent on self-directed study and preparation outside class time. This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-tme (often over three months).
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA could be your first step towards joining these learners in their classroom, anywhere around the world. The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is an initial qualification aimed at preparing you to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language to adult language learners in a wide range of contexts.
In addition, the school provides courses in general and business English and German as a foreign language. Accommodation available.
120-hour Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course:
- Intensive 4-week full-time courses offered throughout the year.
- We also provide part-time, 3-month CELTA study options
- In order to be awarded the Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification after completing a course with us, you need to have shown consistent and satisfactory ability in all of the assessment areas laid down by Cambridge ESOL
The Hamburg School of English is a Teacher Training Centre in Hamburg in Northern Germany. We provide intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate.
Our four-week intensive CELTA courses are offered throughout the year and consist of 120 contact hours. The CELTA programme is an accredited and internationally recognised qualification issued by Cambridge ESOL.
Hamburg School of English was established 21 years ago and the Teacher Training Centre was founded in 2003. Our tutors have gained their ELT (English language training) experience in different settings; they are particularly interested in materials-light teaching and they present at conferences and to local teachers' associations on this and other areas nationally and internationally.
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.