Admissions to TEFL / TESOL schools in France: ESL teacher training in Loire Valley, south of Paris. TEFL certification program in Europe for teaching English abroad as a foreign language. Get TESOL qualification in Central France, close to Angers, Tours, Orleans..
TEFL Prestige: TEFL Prestige provides a comprehensive 4-week TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course to students from around the globe.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Based in the Loire Valley of Central France, just one hour south of Paris, our course features a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice with real life English language students.
English Language Teacher Training Certificate Course: Duration: 4 weeks / 140 hours.
This course gives you the chance to see the world and teach English in any foreign country as well as the opportunity to find a rewarding job in France. Features include:
- 6 hours minimum of teaching practice with feedback sessions
- Course taught by highly qualified and experienced teacher trainers
- The advantage to perform directly in a real language school
- Job guidance
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
TEFL TOULOUSE runs 130 hour, 4- week intensive TEFL Certificate courses in our training centre overlooking the beautiful Jardin des Plantes in Toulouse, in the south of France. Trainees have at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice, the course is externally validated by IATQuO (International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations) and is in line with British Council recommendations for TEFL Courses.
Our British-run course is highly respected regionally and nationally and once you have qualified with us there are endless opportunities to teach English in France and worldwide. France is undergoing a TEFL boom - everyone seems to want to learn English, and past trainees have found work quite easily after the course.
Toulouse the French city with the biggest Spanish influence and is also the fastest growing city in France – home to 100,000 students, Airbus, great food, nightlife and weather! Come and join us!
4 -Week (approx 130 hours) intensive TEFL Certificate course, offered year-round. We cover all the main areas of grammar, phonology and teaching techniques. We are fully accredited by external validators, IATQuO. The course runs from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday in our training centre. Trainees have a minimum of 6 observed teaching practice hours.
• Would you like to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher abroad? Are you searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification in France?
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally-recognised and accredited courses.
• We offer a 4-week TEFL certification course in Toulouse in the heart of southwestern France. In addition to our classroom-based TEFL course, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL program.
• With a population of 500,000, Toulouse is a young, vibrant, and dynamic city. With a well-earned reputation as the liveliest and most exciting city in South West France, Toulouse is only 1 hour by air from Paris and Barcelona.
• A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
"The wonderful experience I had confirmed my decisions and abilities. I also found both that I enjoy teaching and have ability at it, which, as I am working towards phasing out my current profession into something different, gives me direction and confidence." - Jackie
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
• Join thousands of CELTA graduates worldwide who have used the reliable expertise of StudyCELTA to kick-start your career as an English teacher.
• With a training centre in the picturesque seaside city of Brest in the Brittany region of north-western France, StudyCELTA provides a 5-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe.
• Our Brittany CELTA teacher training program takes 5 weeks instead of the usual 4 - allowing you plenty of time to enjoy all that this stunning region has to offer.
Student Review: “The hands on approach from almost day one of putting into practice what we were learning whilst being supported and encouraged by highly skilled trainers enabled a positive learning environment to evolve.” - Anne, Australia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Full-time, 5-week program
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism