Admissions to TEFL / TESOL schools in France: Intensive TEFL course in Europe, TESOL training in Loire Valley, south of Paris. TEFL certification program to teach English abroad as a foreign language. Get TESOL qualification in Central France, close to Angers, Tours, Orleans..
TEFL Prestige: Located close to the city of Orleans in the Loire Valley of Central France, TEFL Prestige is a modern language school that provides English language teacher training courses to students from around the world. The TEFL Prestige course is a 4-week intensive program taught by highly qualified and experienced teacher trainers.
English Language Teacher Training Certificate Course: Duration: 4 weeks / 140 hours. Features include:
Practical / Class Management / Methodology Modules: - Course overview, basic principles - What makes a skilled teacher - Class Rules - Techniques & skills - Type of learners - Type of activities - Lesson planning - Basics and principles - What makes a good, successful lesson - Lesson planning steps (language, skills) - Lesson plan analysis - Part of speech - Drama & role playing - Songs & games - How the Internet can help teach English - Correction techniques - Teaching receptive skills (Reading & listening) - Teaching productive skills (Speaking & writing) - Teaching beginners / intermediates / advanced levels - Teaching with technology - Teaching grammar & vocabulary
Teaching Modules: - One to one teaching: private students (individuals and business professionals) - Young learners - Business English (to different levels)
Additional Features: - Demo lesson and workshops - TEFL language awareness - Unknown Foreign Language - Written assignments
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.
Study, Travel & Work Abroad with the Language House. As a leading center, located in the center of Montpellier, we provide TESOL/TEFL Training, Job Coaching and Internships in Mediterranean countries such as France, Morocco, Italy, Turkey and many more. Located in the South of France along the coastline, Montpellier is a lively university town which enjoys over 300 days of sunshine. Outside of class, spend your free time at the beach, in a cafe or partake in Montpellier's packed activities and festival calendar. There's always something going on.
After receiving your certificate, feel free to travel the world and teach as you go. Our course provides between 6 to 10 hours of teacher practice with both children and adults, groups and individuals. You can experience the culture of the south of France while learning to teach English to the locals. Upon completion of the course, we continue to support you with our signature job coaching.
The Language House provides quality courses by:
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Providing a wide variety of teacher practice
- Offering customized job assistance for finding work abroad
- Focusing on one region to guarantee expert advice for living abroad
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council and is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
TEYL France's Teacher Training Course offers students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 from our location in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. The TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors.
This intensive one-week course is designed to develop practical classroom skills. It aims to provide qualified EFL teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners. We also aim to provide non-qualified, experienced teachers with the skills, confidence and ability to teach English to children effectively. The requirements for this course are that you must be at least 18 years of age, be fluent in English and have some level of teaching experience.
Modules in the Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."