TESOL / TEFL schools in France: TEFL in Loire Valley, ESL teacher training courses, TESOL certification programs, TESL certificate course, teach English as a second language in Central France, one hour south of Paris..
TEFL Prestige: Located close to the city of Orleans in the Loire Valley of Central France, TEFL Prestige is a modern language school that provides English language teacher training courses to students from around the world. The TEFL Prestige course is a 4-week intensive program taught by highly qualified and experienced teacher trainers.
Your TEFL course will take place in the modern and well equipped new premises of Prestige Interlanguage in a studious, yet relaxed environment. Studying in an existing language school will give you a real classroom teaching experience!
TEFL Prestige is a 10-min drive from Orleans, a beautiful and dynamic student city and a major tourist destination in the Loire Valley in Central France (1 hour south of Paris).
Orleans (approx.114,000 inhabitants) stands in the Loire Valley, one of the most visited part of France, and it benefits from an oceanic climate: summers tend to be hot with plenty of sunshine whilst winters are much cooler. Paris is just one hour away by train.
Orléans is also a city full of art and cultural history and you will be able to enjoy strolling through the 18th and 19th century streets of the old quarter with their arcaded galleries.
The history of Orléans is intrinsically linked to that of Joan of Arc (also known as the Maid of Orléans). She is celebrated all over the city, and is particularly to be seen in the stained glass windows of the Cathedral Saint-Croix.
Orléans is a lively and dynamic city with a cosmopolitan atmosphere, there are small cafés and restaurants where students like to meet in the evenings for a drink or local food
From Orléans, you can also take a trip to visit the splendid chateaux of the Loire Valley.
School / Office Address:109 rue du petit bois - 45800 St Jean de Braye - ORLEANS
TEYL France's Teacher Training Course offers students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 from our location in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. The TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors.
This intensive one-week course is designed to develop practical classroom skills. It aims to provide qualified EFL teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners. We also aim to provide non-qualified, experienced teachers with the skills, confidence and ability to teach English to children effectively. The requirements for this course are that you must be at least 18 years of age, be fluent in English and have some level of teaching experience.
Modules in the Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
TEFL TOULOUSE runs 130 hour, 4- week intensive TEFL Certificate courses in our training centre overlooking the beautiful Jardin des Plantes in Toulouse, in the south of France. Trainees have at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice, the course is externally validated by IATQuO (International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations) and is in line with British Council recommendations for TEFL Courses.
Our British-run course is highly respected regionally and nationally and once you have qualified with us there are endless opportunities to teach English in France and worldwide. France is undergoing a TEFL boom - everyone seems to want to learn English, and past trainees have found work quite easily after the course.
Toulouse the French city with the biggest Spanish influence and is also the fastest growing city in France – home to 100,000 students, Airbus, great food, nightlife and weather! Come and join us!
4 -Week (approx 130 hours) intensive TEFL Certificate course, offered year-round. We cover all the main areas of grammar, phonology and teaching techniques. We are fully accredited by external validators, IATQuO. The course runs from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday in our training centre. Trainees have a minimum of 6 observed teaching practice hours.