Chester School of English: Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience or teachers who do have some experience but no training & need a solid grounding. The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching qualification.
Chester was founded in 1986 and has grown to become one of Madrid’s most reputable English academies. We have two purpose-built centres located in the attractive Salamanca district, one of the main business and shopping districts in the city. There are lots of bars, restaurants and cafés in the area. The school is a minute from a metro station and it also on several bus routes. It is also a short walk from the beautiful Retiro park.
International TEFL in Barcelona is a teacher training school located near the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral in the Gracia area of the city. We are committed to offering you the highest quality training course whilst also doing everything possible to ensure that you will have a very enjoyable experience during your time in Barcelona.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to be a successful Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. All the grammar you will need for your first position, phonetics, instruction in how to structure an English lesson, teaching practice on real students.
Do you want to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher? We offer 4-week Trinity CertTESOL courses in Malaga in southern Spain which are accredited by Trinity College London and recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide.
Upon completion of the course you will obtain an internationally recognised certification which enables you to find employment at any language school around the world. We offer free job guidance to all of our successful trainees, including help finding employment, CV writing, and interview preparation. There's a big demand for English teachers in Spain and we will assist you in finding a job in your preferred area.
- 130+ hours syllabus over 4 weeks
- Accredited by Trinity College London
- Min 6 hours of teaching practice
- Job guidance for TEFL jobs worldwide
- Workshops about working and living in Spain
- Optional Combined TEFL and Spanish course
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
International House Palma is located in the centre of Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Spanish Mediterranean island of Mallorca (Majorca). The school offers the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) program, probably the most widely recognised qualification within the English language teaching (ELT) profession. The CELTA course is suitable for both those new to the profession and it can also act as a refresher course for those with some TEFL experience but with no formal training.
The school occupies all four floors of a traditional Mallorquin building in the heart of the city's Gothic Quarter, opposite the city hall and two minutes from the 9th Century Arab baths and 13th century cathedral. The school has 15 air conditioned classrooms, a computer room with cable internet access and a wireless hotspot floor. It is also surrounded by narrow pedestrianised streets where students enjoy sipping coffee in the shade of orange and lemon trees.
Get TEFL certified in beautiful Barcelona! Bridge-Linguatec graduates receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate preparing you to teach English worldwide. Bridge-Linguatec offers world-class Teacher Training Certificate programs designed to prepare you to join the exciting field of English training.
Graduates of our certificate programs are trained in the latest methodologies and coached in the skills necessary to teach English effectively to students from a variety of nationalities, educational levels, and often with specific requirements and needs in the language.
Located on Spain’s northern Mediterranean coast, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most-visited destinations. The cosmopolitan city boasts an astounding array of cultural, recreational, and entertainment offerings.
- The BridgeTEFL certificate is an intensive 4-week, 140-hour course that prepares you to teach English anywhere in the world.
- Graduates will finish the course with a better understanding of the English language, practical experience with a variety of teaching techniques, and confidence in the classroom.
- This comprehensive course is for candidates with no previous English teaching experience, but is also suitable for those who have some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Europe, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.