Chester School of English, Madrid: Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching.
Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Course: This is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience or teachers who do have some experience but no training & need a solid grounding. It is one of the most widely taken qualifications of its kind with over 10,000 people each year taking a CELTA course that opens up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities.
Topic areas include: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context - Language analysis and awareness - Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing - Planning and resources for different teaching contexts - Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Assessment: CELTA is awarded to candidates who have completed the course and who have met the assessment criteria for all written and practical assignments. The overall assessment aims for each topic are that candidates should be able to:
- Assess learner needs, and plan and teach lessons which take account of learners’ backgrounds, learning preferences and current needs. - Demonstrate language knowledge and awareness and appropriate teaching strategies. - Demonstrate knowledge about language skills and how they may be acquired. - Plan and prepare lessons designed to develop their learners’ overall language competence. - Demonstrate an appropriate range of teaching skills at this level and show professional awareness and responsibility.
For further information on our CELTA course in Madrid, please email us via our Contact Us page.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Madrid's vibrant city center, TEFL Madrid Academy provides a globally-recognized, 5-week TEFL English teacher training certificate course.
A globally recognized certification from our TEFL school can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding overseas experience by providing you with the ability to work in thousands of schools, businesses, and language academies around the world.
A typical five-week onsite course features a combination of academic instruction, role playing and hands-on teaching with students.
TEFL Madrid Academy’s course provides a fantastic opportunity to earn your TEFL certification in a great foreign country. and keep up to date on Madrid’s local job market.
TEFL Madrid Academy offers the opportunity for fluent English speakers from all over the world to come and teach English in Spain’s incredible capital.
We are an institution where guided, practical teaching experience is our key focus and ensuring you are provided with all the opportunities and support you need.
TEFL Madrid Academy is a well equipped training center that is committed to the highest professional standards. We don’t simply offer an internationally recognised TEFL certification to our students but we also prepare them for a fulfilling career teaching English.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Barcelona, Madrid, Spain, France, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
Canterbury Consulting Spain will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Our summer TEFL course will cover all the aspects of our regular international certification course, but will also include special instruction for teaching children and adolescents in summer and day camps and for teaching business professionals in a weekend retreat setting.
Our graduates will be working during the summer in camps ranging from onsite summer camps throughout Spain and day camps in Madrid, to teaching regular classes to business professionals and individuals in Madrid.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
International TEFL in Barcelona is a teacher training school located near the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral in the Gracia area of the city. We are committed to offering you the highest quality training course whilst also doing everything possible to ensure that you will have a very enjoyable experience during your time in Barcelona.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to be a successful Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. All the grammar you will need for your first position, phonetics, instruction in how to structure an English lesson, teaching practice on real students.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA